Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OK PEEPS!
<span style="color:red">Look dammit...we wanted a league started....we got a man busting his ass to get it started...and then we don't even sign up for the thing...wtf is that? If we don't get 20 more people to sign up it goes under...and we may NEVER get a league....would you like that? Didn't think so...SO SIGN UP!!!!</span>
does this mean I'm the first to sign up?
no we have 16....we need 20 more or so to reach our requirement of 40 - 50..
well i kno ive signed, i wudnt miss an oppertunity to kick ure ass cloud:P
you make it seem like it's something that's really hard to do....:huh:
I don't know who are the &quot;we&quot; that wanted it to begin with. So Cloud I don't think it's right of you to shout out like that making it feel that it is all our fault. I signed up for the fun of it. It's something new that's why I signed up. In all honesty I didn't know we were getting a league until Shalk made that post about it. I hope we can make the requirements. When is the cutoff date?
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Lol, lil. but on a lighter note, i hope the league is a go
well p &amp; g....1st I'm only putting nograffix's frustration down onto the forums as per him informing me of situation...and 2nd YOU ALREADY SIGNED UP...lol, thus you are not the object of my concern. Now rather than point every single person who, once asked, said they'd love to have a tourney...I specifically just said &quot;you&quot; (as in referring to them) &quot;who want this tourney.&quot; So I appreciate your support and players like you, but I don't like the fact that some players (and they know who they are) who asked for this and didn't sign up. The cutoff date is in two weeks...so like beginning of april basically.