Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gamers are gamers addictions?
I'll simply continue the thread here:

Quote:My Magic addiction is no sadder than my ricochet one, or yours either for that matter, Acid. Gamers are gamers online or off and don't forget it. You are not above any of it.

I know what you mean, and I've had a lot of friends that *played* magic: the gathering, though I myself never found those kind of card games interesting (yes, I did understand how it worked, just didn't like it). I almost convinced myself to play D&D once with three other friends, but the mood kinda dissapeared when I sobered up. I was talking about hardcore D&D players that live in their mother's basement at age 30, those are the sad ones.
ya
the 'clan name' thread... was getting completely off topic and even Beastie pointed it out and he started the thread...
your "every post I reply to gets closed" as the topic for this thread was changed because you were trying to come off as oppressed and I am tired of it, you are not so important as to warrant special treatment stop thinking you deserve it. sorry this is off topic but I wanted you to know why I changed the name of your thread.

I am sure some of the players appreciate a new thread about the gaming topic and even Beastie probably didnt know how many people were into Magic lets try to keep with the topic.