Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whoa im back :D
im back on HL :D i had alote to go thru... like a couple broken comps and stuff... but i finally got one for HL... hope i didn't break ur party :P
wow who we gonna talk about now that you are back?:P
DD you will never break our party:Dgood news for you heh?
does it mean your back on rico?
He was. He was undercover, but I still knew who he was... I think GRITS did too:)
raises hand
Let that be a lesson to everyone - you can't escape NetNiv and his new book , "WON ID's for Dummys"

;)
WidowMaker,Aug 26 2003, 12:47 PM Wrote:Let that be a lesson to everyone - you can't escape NetNiv and his new book , "WON ID's for Dummys"

;)
hahhaha, but i was only in another name yesterday lol
keep in mind, the wonid system isn't perfect, if u really want a new wonid (and are law abiding) u can by a new hl.
$40 for a new wonid?? ppff what kinda black market scheme are you trying to pull anon?
*cough*twodollarbargainbin*coughcough*
you're not suggesting that stores would put such a high quality game such as half-life into some cheap-ass bin are you?
they don't, i've almost gotten kicked out of many a store becuase i emptied all the bargan bins on the floor looking for hl :upto:
welcome back DD,
:thumb:

frito
Oh yeah I should drop the sarcasm just long enough to say Welcome Back DD how is your playing time going to be affected by school and homework?
GRITS,Aug 27 2003, 07:12 AM Wrote:Oh yeah I should drop the sarcasm just long enough to say Welcome Back DD how is your playing time going to be affected by school and homework?
school and homework never affected my playing time, in fact i probably should have been in class if u've seen me playing B)