Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheaters beware!!! lol
Here is something you might find entertaining :) http://www.dolphinpicture.de/page/movie_ch...cheater_dsl.htm

Not sure if this is staged (but it does look like it was).
I saw this back last summer. I heard from alot of people that it was staged. I still get a good laugh out of it.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Yes it is rigged. Notice the way the tower explodes into more pieces than it should. And while you could fight this, you can't deny the fact that there was no glass in the monitor....
And how fast the lights turn on...the legal issues involved...the fact that if this was true they would be sued like....a lot of money. I dont think the court cares too much about cheaters in video games. Besides these facts...its still damn funny:D
If would all depend. If they had a sign up warning people that that would happen if you are caught cheating then they would have every legal right.

As to the light coming on, well someone could be standing right beside them. It would be the safest thing to do incase of any problems.

wheather its fake or not, I don't know but it is funny. :)
I think it's really funny too. I even would say I think that's what should happen to them:PI was just solving the is-it-real? issue:)