Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
i will try to back soon
well latly i had problems with my comp... yes yes the framing was cuz of it too. so i decided to format but i seems to lost the Half Life CD... i will try to find it as soon as possible... and this is the reason i wasn't active latly too love u guys.... i will be back soon
Hurry back, I miss killing you. :D
no offence Gwar but latly u are weak :P dont worry i will hurry ^_^
If you have broadband you can always download it off IRC (less than 400mb) and get a wonID generator.
i still have 12 Cd Keys, its not a problem ^_^
I would agree with Gwar's recent weakness... Even *I* have been able to own him ;-)
That recent weekness has been do to some serious personal problems that I hope are now over, at least for now. :D
what u 2 talking about? :huh:
In other words, things have been distracting him, causing his whole demeanour to be less than that he would normally operate at, and like with anything (especially work) ... natural abilities have a tendency to be affected more than things you'd have to work at normally anyway.
did you have a girlfriend and didn't tell us.. shame, shame
if i did had then i will keep it to my self -_-
Gwarsbane,Aug 29 2003, 06:36 AM Wrote:That recent weekness has been do to some serious personal problems that I hope are now over, at least for now. :D
Gwar, I'm so glad to hear those genital warts of yours are clearing up ;)
I though he had a rather large wart on his shoulders.. but someone told me not to mention that... being it's his head an' all.... j/k:)