Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love Milla
Oh I don't really love her but respect her as an actress and I admit she is a beauty....haven't ever heard her sing. I started this post for a friend of mine who has it really bad for her... ;) thought I would give him an open forum to share some of his sprays or blatherings about her and see that he is not alone in his adorations.....

the stage is yours sage_4
:D
who is milla?
she's a stunner:)
OMG frito I thought I opened the door for sage if that doesn't get a reaction from him nothing will:lol:
maybe this revealing picture of her would help him, now where did i put it? :huh:
I MUST BE BLIND. i didnt even notice this thread:P. im so ashamed. milla is, um, friggin awesome. hard to describe. She is a great actress (THe fifth element, resident evil, million dollar hotel, dazed and confused) but she is also a musician (though she no longer puts anything out any more) and an all around hotty (she has been modeling since age 10 i beleive). Originally from russia, her name is pronounced Me-lah Yo-vo-vitch. also extremely well read, although it seems that she has lost many of her appealing ideals as she has grown older (she is 27, me thinks). i could go on for way too long on this subject.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

*smiles back*
What would be funny, is if someone proposed a wacky scheme to get Milla into gaming, and eventually this crowd. I'd almost pay to see it go down.
Here is one my favorite pictures of Milla. I have included a cropped version but the attached version is full length.

[Image: milla_bw_small.jpg]
Here is the full length version.

Attached Files
.zip   milla.zip (Size: 42.04 KB / Downloads: 12)
Wha?,Aug 30 2003, 02:52 PM Wrote:What would be funny, is if someone proposed a wacky scheme to get Milla into gaming, and eventually this crowd. I'd almost pay to see it go down.
yah, pay up bud. here she is with that bastard paul anderson, director of resident evil as well as her fiansce (sp?). also a soon to be corpse.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's not a wacky scheme going down, nor is it complete by my aforementioned conditions. Not to mention the qualifying term "almost" directly preceeding "pay" in the closing sentence.

Besides, unless that laugh is to scorn, and the next word she says is "owned", she isn't even close.
she is clearly yelling "Hax!"
Quote:(she has been modeling since age 10 i beleive).

uh, i hate to be the one that says this, but it's 11, sage. jebus, and i memorized that fact because you were the one that drilled it into my head. i must say, you've dropped the ball.

anyway, milla is a goddess. she is queen of the world, and holy emperor of the universe AND THEN SOME. there is no one more beautiful or talented as she.
though (not to sound blasphemous), i have recently found a dame that comes reaaaal close (but does not surpass) milla's greatness. Audrey Tautou (from Amelie, and more recently Dirty Pretty Things) has the most amazing eyes in conciousness. And that french accent is sooooooooooo sexy, yet sexless in the sense that i would do anything just to listen to her voice in person, have a real conversation with her. over coffee perhaps? Ok, milla and audrey, if you by any chance read this, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY, CALL ME (7196602205), AND MEET ME FOR COFFEE, I WILL THEN FOREVER BE GRATEFUL AND MY LIFE WILL TAKE ON A NEW MEANING. also, i respect the both of you in the highest esteem. email me, or something. seriously. i know you're reading this. admit it and just call me PLEASE. :wub:
ok, what is with bringing up another woman in the Milla appreciation post? Ok, so you watched a movie LAST WEEK and then saw her other movie today. what is that? for all we know she could be a bigot! this is blasphemy.

get out of my house.
geez, brokend, start another thread, duh :huh: well, we can hope that someone gets their hands on her... email adress and emails the thread to her.
yeah I liked her in the 5th element, was a funny/cool movie, she is a hottie, and she acts so innocent, that turns me ON!!!!

frito
Mmmm... 5th element... mmm.... mmm... mmm... *frazzle* *pop* *bang*

oops, I blew up my keyboard with the drooling...
LeeLu from 5th Element
Leeloo Minai Lakariba Laminai Tchai Ekbat De Sebat
:huh:
That was her full name in the movie

not sage professing his love in another language:D
thats quite the name. I think sage and Milla stockers are the only people who know the full name, and how to spell it:P
"Appipoulai" is how you say hi in that languauge. The director and writer, Luc Besson, actually made a full dictionary of the language, and she had to learn it. i cant remember many other words right now.