Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DareDevil don't get involved in admin actions
The past couple days you have become a thorn in my side for some reason. What have I ever done to you? Last night you and some guy named leet jumpin kept spamming the chat with the same bind almost every 5 seconds. I told you guys to quit it. You made a smart remark to me then which I let slide. Now just a few minutes ago just before GRITS left a new player named achilles went around the filter saying "this game is g a y". So I used the little used admin bury as punishment in his match against me. After I used it you have the nerve to say I was "abusing admin". The situation did not involve you so you had no reason to stick your nose in.

An example of abusing admin would be me using admin bury for the hell of it for no reason. That's abusing admin. Apparently you have trouble grasping that. I had a reason. He left right after that so achilles now knows if he decides to come back what not to do.

After how your clan server was run at times by you and some others you had the nerve to say that to me. That made me cry with laughter.

That's 2 strikes you have against me. 1 more and I will have no problem giving you an extended summer vacation.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Let me know if it happens again....maybe it is not clear to DD that 'IF YOU MESS WITH MY ADMINS YOU MESS WITH ME" and we all know what that means:P
We do? TELL US GRITS!:smurf::thumb:
*-=][_=-*
Haha, I'm with DD on this one.
No suprise there....I am giving 5 to 1 odds acid doens't make it until the end of the weekend without getting banned again. B)
That's right just like Acid to throw his unwanted 2 cents in. I have done nothing to DD, but wait you werent there were you?
[Image: b_560x95.png]