Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesty Weekend
Don't be surprised if you see either of the 'golden boys' on GRITS 24/7 this weekend...not sure what possessed me, I think the memories of friends I have lost....but I unbanned
wonid 2268559 Diablo and 128083 acid_head
if things work out it could be permanent but right now it ends midnight EST Monday (Memorial Day)
That's my wonID alright, but I'm still banned as of 5:00pm PST Sunday.
Did Hell freeze over?

Congratulations guys...can't wait to see you on the pads!!

evil_admin
Careful with the wonid's also... my wonid is very very similar to acid's.
you anticipating the end of the weekend already g-boy?
I will be careful when ban is re installed...wouldnt want to lose you
just another thing that makes you go hmmm.
good luck guys, happy hunting.
Make you go "hmmm."? I didn't ask for it, Jabba, if that's what you're thinking, but I do thank GRITS *big time* for letting me play with you guys again, even if it is for a little bit.
I think jabba is teasing g-boy about his wonid number

I am sure it came as a big surprise to acid. I was playing with Diablo on evil_admins server and started thinking how nice he had been every time I played him lately and then some punk came in and stole diablos name and chat spammed "u hack" and I thought it was Diablo...he remained calm the whole time even when I thought the jerk was him. He had to put on his [KIT] tag to convince me.^_^
I asked him how he would feel about an Amnesty night and he said he would love it and promised to be on his best behaviour. You can't have amnesty for just one person and acid has been pretty helpful to me off line a couple times so I figured I would unban and then post. I asked some people to tell him if they saw him...but he was on the forums when I posted and he even beat me to the servers when I went to reset the maps. It was a nice time playing acid and diablo last night. They are two of the best players.