• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whatcha think?
[Image: before.jpg]

So should I keep on working out?
Can't see the picture.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
here link then
http://www.geocities.com/frankie43rd2003/before.jpg
Clicking that link does not work. You have to copy and paste the link into your address bar to see the picture.

Anyway you sir are look very physically fit. You have great muscle tone and pretty well defined abs. I hope you don't think your fat or obese. It looks like you don't have 1 ounce of fat on you. You said you were going into the army so you look like you will have no problems with any of the physical aspects that the army can dish out to you.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
my teacher says he is going to get me in even better shape by the end of this year so when i get to army i hope what u say is true:)and ty:)
I would suggest you get a backpack, fill it with 60 pounds of stuff and go on a 5 mile jog each day.

That will at least show you a little of whats coming and get your feet used to it. :D

I believe my friend had to have a 120 pound backpack when he was in the reserves. I'll ask him next time I see him.

Wish I was in half the shape you are in thou. I'll trade you spins if you want, my one seems to be in pain all the time. It would help you get used to the pain the army is gonna put you through. :D

PS: You could always upload the picture. When you hit reply look near the bottom and there should be a browse button for adding an attachment.
Arms and Abs looking good, keep going, can't stop for long if you want to keep that bod in shape.
ok uploaded

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow no wonder you are such a good ricochet player you are in great shape...I agree with all the above...nice abs great chest.......but I have seen your arms this picture does not do them justice...and I thought you were growing your hair out....wait how old is this picture? :P
Do you work on your legs too?
I wish one area of my body looked like that, but i'm working on it. Just with some light dumbells, good luck with the fitness tests.
my legs are decent, i did this labor day so yesterday is when i took picture..
i got tired of growing my hair out and cut it:(
i dont have the patiences anymore:P
and thank you for the nice comments even tho i know what u all are really thinkin.:P

by end of this year ill post another picture and compare and see what u all think if im the same, fatter, or better shape
Physically fit, muscular ... you're a disgrace to gamers everywhere.
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
I was expecting you to be some fat white guy eating a bag of doritos. =D
No, no...you're thinking of me..well minus the whole fat thing anyways... oh man, I gotta gain some weight :wacko:
If you could see my stomach, you'd know I was a true part-time gamer ... I say part time, because I used to eat too much to play full time and now I work too much !:)