Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I couldn't get my picture
Well 3 days and the day before that and yesterday and today ive been working on a way to find a picture of me... it didn'twork. Ok heres what i did i went to my school website and found some pictures of people in classes, but i didnt find me to me this seems to be about like 7 years old i found my brothers picture there when he was 11 years old! if they had new ones i could show u it, but i couldnt find myself. anyway i think ill save up money for a webcam:Dsorry and all have a good night

P.S How much does a webcam cost?
like 20 bux.
webcam's are dirty cheap these days. Just make sure you get yourself a decent enough one, and not one that'll be giving out horribly grainy pictures. Wait... webcam's always seem to give those out... get a digicam instead!:)
how much would be a decent webcam be? (preferablly in canadian funds, 20 bucks seems really low)
I've got a webcam..It's not that great but it only cost around $20 cdn
If you want to take pretty pictures... get a digicam.
If you want to film pretty movies... get a digital camcorder.
I really don't see the need for a webcam apart from low file sizes for affordable streaming video (hence webcam).
If you only want to take a picture for here.... I would really see if anybody will let you borrow one (don't do an in-school transfer, parents don't like the risks). That way you aren't out any money, and you don't have a webcam sitting around collecting dust.