Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terorisem
I just want to know if anyone of u was near an area of Terorist attack or was involed with it somehow.

Me for example involved with it, cuz of the fact i live in israel, and once i was at my house doing home works and suddenly i heard a big boom, which after this boom my ears was hurt for few min and a window got opened from the blast and whitewash from our ceiling got off but nothing serius.
At first i was pretty in shock cuz i knew what it is before i saw it but then i looked out and saw HUGE Black smoke and then i rushed to see the news and i saw that a place which i living 2-3 min from there is on TV and i saw a crashed Bus, and the scary part i saw a friend of my mom near this arena, which is pretty damn scary. And im still in shock from all those terririst attack cuz 2 years ago my bro was suppose to have a driving leason in Hadera, but he had to delay the leason cuz he couldn't come and in the SAME hour and in the SAME place that the terrorist attack happend he could be right there, (he was suppose), im just saying thx that he wasn't there.
And i had a teacher in my school which was a wonderfull man, he didn't deserve what happend, now listen. he was guarding the kibbutz and then a terorist has came and killed him, the terorist was surrounded in a house after and was cought. But do u think its fair to take an innocent man life? this man had familly, kids, and he was educator of a class in my school, u think its fair to them? to loose a great man just cuz of this stupid terror, every year at my school we giving 1 day of memorial for this man and giving the respect he need.
Now my best friend bro was too close for this terror, His bro was sitting at a bus of the army and terrorists started to shoot on the bus, his friend which was sitting near him got hitted.... U GET IT! i have friends which was witness to the terror attack on Hadea told us what he saw, he said it was just a horrible view, so much mess, so much damage. But i won't give up, i will live my life how i should.
Tel aviv is a city which was main place for terror attack, i wasn't afraid and i went to there just to walk at the mall with friends, why should i stay in my house? i want to enjoy, they wo't take it away from me... im going to the army in 2 years so i will take a part from it and i will try my best to make it stop.
Im just saying thx i didn't lost someone from my family cuz of those terror attacks, but i do share the pain with all who did lost someone... cuz i lost a teacher and the feeling is too damn bad....

Im interesting to see your Opinion about the Thread and about the Terorrisem.... write plz
A good Israeli friend of mine was two blocks away from the explosion in Jerusalem two days ago, he was afraid for his brother because he was supposedly in the area. When he checked, his brother was covered with blood, turns out he was across the street from the explosion with friends, and helped out the wounded. You Israelis are a brave bunch.
The most terror I've had to face was marrying my ex... :/
We as freedom loving people will not let terror succeed, are these people so stupid as to think that to get someone to see there point of view and to get them to go along with it that they should blow up innocent people? they have so much hatred in there hearts that they do not think clearly anymore, and the problem is that there religious "leaders" preach hatred and violence to solve there problems. If they continue down this path there will be an all out war. It is my view that the country that breads these terrorist should be held responsible for there actions, Arafat is an old and very stupid man, but he has done what his people have wanted him to do, which is stand up against the Jews and Americans, even if both are wanting to help. They want instant riches to even out the differences between them and us, no one gave us riches to start the USA, we built it from the ground up and made a pretty good country for us to live in. Now I know they have a different perspective on this whole deal BUT, what they are doing now is not bettering there situation in the least bit, so they should get on board with the human race or .....................

my 2 cent.

frito
I live in Baltimore, MD, which is about an hours drive north of Washington D.C. and not to far away from Pittsburg either. not to mention the world trade center in baltimore was a target.
Shalk, I'm just wondering if you'd be interested in expressing your opinion about a topic on another forum, which seems to have to do with a lot of what you're talking about. Take a look at this link, you might find it interesting: http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/showthread....p?threadid=9057
I have some friends that used to live in Baltimore (one of them still does I think) the others are now in Maryland... Between them and Al, I just couldn't get in touch with anyone states side for a couple of days.. that was worrying... especially as the town Al lives in is quite well known for it's missles....
I've been lucky and havent been involved in any terrorist attacks. I'm going to take a course called police foundations in college, and become a cop and what i'd like to do is join either the narcotics division, or the swat division.
<offTopic>
Extremism (the small circle containing the smaller terrorism circle on the ven diagram of theological and philosophical leanings) corrupts the cause it was intended to spread, and is universally unecessary. More infuriating than the death/destruction are the ways people are taught about it. If your parents are of one ideology, you will be until you learn of something you like better (if you have that capacity). If those parents taught you it was wrong to believe any differently, you don't have the capacity to change, at least not very much.

Say I was raised to be a jew, and you were raised to be a catholic. I would see you as being blasphemous for following a false demigod and self-proclaimed son of god off god's path. You would see me as blasphemous for not following the word of the son of god. We both know our own faith is correctly placed and our own religion to be of god, and therefore infallable. No matter how hard you try to tell me CS is better (oops...;)) I won't convert because you're a deluded freak. Same goes vice versa. If we were taught that being agaisnt god's way and refusing to change means death... well, I guess you know this means war. We hold no value on the other persons head, for they are the ones who strayed, they are the damned, the worthless. We don't stop because as long as an untrue faith exists, it may spread the disease and poison otherwise innocent minds, costing them eternal salvation. A third party comes in, tells us we're primitive and prejudiced, that we have no business killing for no reason. Blind fools! Can't they see we are eliminating hell's influence on the world and all of its people? Can't they see we are fighting a righteous war with just cause? Can't they see interference is just impeding the bringing of god's will to the unholy? Well, they don't see. They say we have to stop fighting, and cut us off from all sorts of money, weapons, and resources before we completely anihilate eachother. Despite not being able to overpower them, we each know that god will punish us for this impudent halt of his will. Eternal paradise is where we are meant to be, this life is just a test. Enough with this blasphemy: the enemy must die to secure our own salvation. Though war can no longer be waged on a proper level, small guerilla tactics are still viable. A little demonstration of power here, a touch of explosives over there... As long as it strikes the fear of god into the other, they will understand how they have erred, and will truly understand the judgment of god.

Anyway....
Our morals say it's wrong, that it's just pointless and stupid. We say so because that's what we learned. We kill things when we're taught they're bad, but it's okay because it's actually bad, and not seemingly so because of rage or tradition. Really, it's all point of view. So far, the only acceptable moral standard I have come across is to never hate or act out of hate.
</offTopic>
Over here, you get pretty used to the terrorism that used to go on... although for the past couple of years it's got a lot quieter... in fact, Manchester, which isn't more than 30 minutes away from me, was bombed BIG time... got rebuilt and it's doing far better for it... Sucks that it takes acts of mass destruction for them to actually turn around and invest.....