Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post your problems with steam...
Found a new problem..I can't make it update games auto..I think if it would do that then I could get my dod and rc and everything to work..but I click all over it and it won't do a thing...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

found fresh at the adminmod.org site

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's strange you should be able to click on that drop down box to change it to have it update your games.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I know..;):angry:

Anyone got any suggestion?:unsure:
You can't until you get the basic part of the game downloaded... I noticed this. Double Click the game you want to play, and it'll say Launching... then leave it until you look like that picture that pG posted above...
An "official" bug report forum has opened up on http://www.steampowered.com

http://www.steampowered.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=12628

So if you have a bug that has not been mentioned there then sign up to their forums and post them there.
wow its HUGE!!!
no shit.. I think we covered things at the tip of the iceberg.:)
did anyone actually give them error codes or just the bugs?
didn't I see error codes in one of our threads?:wacko:
Most of the errors we seem to be getting don't give error codes
No, usually lock ups, or crashes, or just general non-working bits.
New error I haven't seen before...
New one again...
I've seen that before.. usually means a dodgy download that it thought was finished, so it has to get it again... OR it could be fixed sometimes just be logging out and in again... either way... it's the same method to get it...
Ok, power convinced me to dl steam, I did, it took about an hour since I had to wait on 500 other people at fileplanet. Everything seems to have gone smooth, got in fairly easy, but ricochet on steam is not rico on Won, the graphics sucked and it was much jumpier as well as whats up with the "no" sound when you jump, makes me feel like i'm missing the arrows. And it did override my won icon, so i've got to redirect my icon, jeez.
I like the graphics..they're..umm.. sharper and more defined. but it's all really choppy no matter what my ping..
I don't find it choppy, but the graphics are sharper... just wish they'd fix the bouncer sound and lag..
I really wan't my crosshair back... The default one blows.

It makes my screen sad:(