Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
STEAM - World Exclusive
Well, I was talking with her online, and then ... it happened... I added her to my buddy list... and I found the first ever playable game via the new STEAM system....

CHECKERS

and I kid you not!
No BSoD, invalid page faults, illegal operations, or lockups? You lie.
I wish it were true... true that I lied, but alas, it's the only game I have had working so far without some issue or other via steam...
ya I was totally shocked too, checkers actually worked!!!!!

Net and I had a nice long game last night hehe
Oh yeah, I forgot I played you at like 4am... heh... and ... I think ... somehow won... but I went to bed after that so I don't really remember what happened...
It was late for me too, it was like 11pm or 12 am. My brain shuts off after about 8 or 9. you won. Course I was doing all random moves, didn't know what it took to win and haven't played in well over 12 years hehe
Heh. I know my brain fell asleep for ages.. then it woke up because I was really havin' to defend... and then somehow... it was over
Fill me in on this checkers thing:D..it might be more fun for me then the new shitty cs and the OK hl..:angry:
well you need to hav eppl on your buddy list, add me [email protected] and send me a pm on steam
Here is the what the world is truly thinkin of Steam

http://www.a3on.net/iga/steamupdate.gif
that is the funniest thing i've seen about steam!
Yeh I guy over at the dod forums put it up..its hilarious..
Lmao that's great.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Also here is a new expression everyone is throwin around "steaming piece of shit"
I am obviously not waiting long enough coz I can't see out funny about the update dialog : )