Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Those still having WonIDs
I took the mp.dll file from the Steam d/l and put it on my WON Rico server. Here is the name and IP for those that might want to come and check it out.

_Enter Here 2 68.200.72.200:27016

I just played alone on Deathmatch for a bit and noticed the sounds for jumping were still there so that means it is a client issue. Didn't seem to be slow at all like on Steam. I need some other player to check out things like white disk which pG tested on Steam and it appears to be gone.
The white disk is there on Steam.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
hey i said it was there, i even made a post about all the porblems not being fixed....
Makes you wonder though if they are gonna release a new SDK...?
I don't think they made any changes to the SDK version of the mods, certainly not Ricochet...I have heard that CPU usage is down from recent spikes but that is not really SDK related. If STEAM would really work I think we could pop our fixed dll in and keep on trucking.
thats a BIG if...
I completely agree PG
I am meaning that the newer versions of Ricochet/HL/DOD all have a slightly different interface, and that will probably be part of the SDK... no?
I don't think the interface is part of the modable SDK. On another post I was able to exchange my HLDM dll with the STEAM server and it worked. I was also able to take the Ricochet dll and put it on my Won server...each with no problem. I am guessing the STEAM Ricochet dll is no different than the unmodded one all servers are using with the exception of GRITS.
might be useful to do a File Compare and see if there are any binary differences... if it's only a couple of bytes, then I doubt it'll make much of a difference...