Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
so far what people think of steam
Here is a screen capture of the poll that is being run over at http://www.planethalflife.com
omfg...thats hilarious..now hopefully valve gets it through their head that steam sucks
16% that high?
Nah, those are just a handful of valve employees, the illiterate, the jokers, the idiots, the genuine (okay, that was redundant), and the people who misclicked.
You have to realize it was the same 5 people that developed steam and they kept voting over and over.
This is planethalflife... they'll be voting for valve themselves... it's all their employees + the 5 people from that petition...
well i voted for steam is crap, twice:)
You mean it's twice as crap as we thought?!
imagine 10 times worse than twice as bad... Steam is really 10 times worse than THAT
so let me get this straight.. steam is ten times as crap as being twice as crap as steam?
no...it's 10 times worse than what you just said
so that's 10x worse than being 20x worse than 1x steam.
Anyone else notice that on every post shown on this page, the last reply was made by netniv? Well, I guess not anymore....

yes I did, I think he is in competition for clouds old record:D
I edited your post so as not to turn this thread into a netniV flame...we can start another thread for that hehehe
u guys put way too much thought into what i said.
I don't reply to every post! Just most of them... anyway, with steam being so bad, what else can I do?!:P
light your computer on fire...that'll get rid of STEAM
That is, of course, unless it was water cooled...
If you were to do that, they should have named it SMOKE not STEAM... since there's no SMOKE without fire!
but the fire would heat up the water in the water coolant system causeing it to evaporate, creating steam, so they should now call it "smeam" or "stoke"
STOKE = Still Trying Our Kick-ass Experients