Poll: Who has gotten Steam to work?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, amazingly I got it to work through blood, sweat, and tears
40.00%
6 40.00%
No! This POS program sux and Valve needs to pay
60.00%
9 60.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Workin?
Just seein who has gotten Steam actually workin..
I have..but I still can't play lol too much h/w
I havn't started, I'll wait unti li can't play no more...who knows maybe within that time valve will realize the error of their ways and recall steam..I would be saving myself so much trouble and strife.
I just vote for it sux, i'm not even gonna try, I enjoy playing to much to practice.
my answer is yes and no...i still can't play ricochet..but hldm and op4 are fine. i hope i can get ricochet to work...i want to play...sometime.:unsure:
You see that vote sux... I had to vote for Yes through blood sweat and tears because I never give up... and you have to remember all the pain that I shouldn't have had to go through !:(
I have gotten all of my games to load and play even TS woohoo, but it wasnt with out headache and very harsh language being yelled at my monitor, and a few bangs on the ol keyboard but yes it is working, I use the term "working" loosely.

frito
fritoman,Sep 16 2003, 10:46 AM Wrote:I have gotten all of my games to load and play even TS woohoo, but it wasnt with out headache and very harsh language being yelled at my monitor, and a few bangs on the ol keyboard but yes it is working, I use the term "working" loosely.

frito
LOL Frito prety much the same story for me..lots of words LOTS lol
I don't get that het up about it ;-) I just keep on going because it's a challenge... just never put a STEAM developer in front of me, coz I'll pity them... it's the management's fault!