Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FREEDOM~!
OK I'm not looking for your definition of freedom. I have my own and thats what i am using for my personal essay. However! I need to have your input for a correlation between the number six and the WORD freedom. For example:

Freedom:
Seven letters
Six ????
Five antonyms
Four consonants
Three vowels
Two syllables

So what word, following the pattern, could go after six. Remember it has to relate to the word "Freedom" itself and if possible keep it only one word, 2 words MAX!
Hope i get some responses before wednesday night! Thanks for your time people! THINK HARD!:smurf::thumb:
*-=][_=-*
i would suggest thinking about the history of the word freedom, like in law, in the constitution.
Good idea Anon! Also for anyone else, if you can think of another word to go with 5 that would be good too!! THANKS!:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
OK thanks to anon's advice i got "Six centuries" because thats how old the word freedom is since it was derived from the Middle English "fredom". But I still want to hear other ideas!! Something more concrete with less thinking would be excellent!!!:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
ok this is totally off but when you say six and freedom to me I think of the 6-Degrees of freedom in the human arm moving forward and backwards, up and down, or rotating are the acceptable movements.
wrist moves up and down and side to side
elbow moves lower arm
shoulder upper arm

this theory has been applied to many mechanical projects both biochemically and industrial

What class is this you have to write for?

I would use the word Degrees and see if your teach can explain it.:D

or do you just mean something like there are 6 "spaces between" the letters
F1R2E3E4D5O6M
:ogenious, pure genious
Go with the spaces, it's related to the previous "Seven Letters" bit. Makes it flow nicely from 7 to 6.
Yeah I liek your think GRITS. Thanks! I was thinking of using that six degrees, but thats for the arm not the word freedom. And i like this 6 spaces the most so far. right now i have that six centuries trash. I just need to know how to say it. Six spaces. What spaces? theres no spaces between the letters, thats the problem. So if anyone can tell me what to call that that would be greatly appreciated!! THANKS FOR YOUR HELP EVERYONE! KEEP THINKING!!!!!
*-=][_=-*
Oh this is for English, by the way. (I wish I could just edit.)
*-=][_=-*
hhmmmm.......
:blink:six letter gaps?

sounds corny but hey i failed every english class i`ve taken:lol:
well, you could have the number six relate to the word "Freedo," which was derived from the word "Frito," which obviously refers to the flag-wielding supporter of the U.S., Fritoman. when presenting your paper to your teacher, just be sure to include several freedom-related statements made by fritoman, so that you'll get lots of credit. also, you might want to include that picture of him shirtless, ya know, just to seal the deal. if you could coax him into producing something a little more ... revealing, then hey, we all could use a little extra credit, no? ^_^
Heh Darnit!!

I am having trouble with the six, but I have an 8 for ya!

8 years

It's how long our country's fight for freedom lasted against those dirty redcoats. Would have taken only 6 if weda' utilized flying discs for weaponry.

Ok, so I was really hoping it was 6 when I looked it up. But still!

I will keep thinking.

Beastie
ok i dont feel like looking this up, but how many key figures we're in the writing of the amerian constitution, has to be close to 6, if not 6.
probably more like 5 1/2. Old fart Benjamin Franklyn slept through most of it. Does he count?

It would belike Strom Thurmon at a Korn show today!

:P

Beastie
well rule of rounding, is when its a half, you round up. :thumb:
Hehe, for some things anyway.

Most women round down about their age or weight.

Most men round up about their....

:lol::D:lol:

Beastie
whoa... you may take my life, but you'll never take my 6? 5 4 3 2 1 ?
there are somethings you just dont want to read about, next time net :ph34r::P
Net, anyone who read that just got stupider.:angry:
*-=][_=-*