Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY BIRTHDAY [CAKE]evil_admin
Happy Birthday desNotes
hope you see at least 50 more
and hope I am still playing when I reach your age.:wub:

:bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday::bday:

damn that took a lot of cakes to make 50 candles...ok the extra two candles are for health and happiness
Yeah, happy birthday dad ;)
happy b-day evil!!! funny...i always pictured you as a guy in his twenties or early thirties. the youthful appearance you have in your cruise photos didn't hint that you were at the big 5-0.

btw, when did u join up w/ the CAKE boys?
Happy Birthday Reb, must be weird using technology.:P
:bday::Coffee1::bday:
happy B day des, what a killer present, cruising around on a big ass boat, cant beat that with a stick, hope you have a great day, and enjoy the middle part of your life.

frito
http://www.vadavaka.com/ricochet/frames.html

ya'll read the news page just once in a while please:D
Happy Birthday Son, hope Vicki didn't mind the b'day present I got for you on the cruise.
Thanks to all, especially to the [CAKE] guys and GRITS. Yes, it has been a difficult transition going from an abacas to a computer but I have it down most of the time.

[CAKE]desNotes
we're gonna have to set up a strict dm1 training program though. With a lot of blood sweat and most likely tears, i think we can do it. Happy b day evil.
Happy birthday evil_admin and congrats for your... Cakation!
Quote:we're gonna have to set up a strict dm1 training program though. With a lot of blood sweat and most likely tears, i think we can do it.

wow......I guess there are some stipulations that come with so prestigious of a tag...they are after all the elite of the DM maps.....
how's your [CAKE] walk and Wha? moves??......
:devil:+ :bday: =:angel:
Having a happy birthday, and hopefully for your women an undying, prosperous sex drive to keep you on.
Happy Birthday. Enjoy your half century day.:thumb:
[Image: b_560x95.png]
HAPPY B-DAY EVIL!!!!!:D
Happy Birthday man:thumb:

#m1nt on gamesnet if you have IRC, all the other [CAKE]s are there, at least, some of the time. Anon and myself always are.
more or less
Happy B-Day B)
Sorry 'bout the late Birthday wishes....

it was my mum's birthday on the 29th too :blink:

anywho.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY
you weren't late FF his birthday was the 30th ...I posted the original post as late as I could before I fell asleep and I figured it was already the 30th in the UK and Finland...and even in parts of Canada:DActually come to think of it...it was even his birthday already in Florida...which is where evil lives
ooooooo....that's tricky GRITS, too tricky
I was talking to him and he suddenly realised people were gonna be taking him out... so he ran out on me on his birthday... how dare he... and no... well, ok maybe I did tell him to drop everything and get plastered :@)
As I recall you did encourage me to drop what I was doing and go party!!!

And, of course, I ALWAYS do what I'm told!
really evil??? hmmmm ok give me a chance to write up a list and I will get back with you. :lol:
well there was that one time, when i told you to buy a llama and ride ot around all day, on a dare, so i think hes pretty good at doing what hes told GRITS B)