Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madness
I didn't check the forums for one day and absolute madness has broken loose...I have read over everything...and I see a simple solution...Make Quicky an admin..:D

But whoa Trippy, cool guy, known ya for a long ass time...but saying that to Grits just crossed the line BIG TIME.

I think there might need to be some rethinkin on who is admin/jr admins on the servers, and yeh maybe make some basic rules.

Acid take your personal feelings outside of the forums, Grits has provided us with servers and forums, they are hers, she has complete domain over them. She doesn't need people coming on to her stuff calling people names and starting shit with everyone.
woohoo for Quick, he has my vote :D

frito
well said quick.
Yeah, I can't argue with that:)
I can argue with that! I shold be admin! MEMEME!!!!!!!:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
I still say Arnold for govna!
How should I know I would get banned for trying to take it to PMs, someone has no balls. Also, if you're going to judge me, I should be able to judge you, don't be a hypocrite.
I am tired of the personal attacks on each other...when you resort to name calling you corrupt your original position. Which was just and was being handled in a competent manner until you start finger pointing.
Lets take this back to an adult level.
Anyone can judge people(not that you should) but if your are goin to tell the person how you feel about them, take it out of the forums. Forums aren't supposed to be used as instant messaging. We have this problem over at the DOD forums all the time..people start ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***ing, complainin, justs gets out of control. The main guy just bans their ass, he is paying for the server and forums(do you actually pay for forums?) No one has the right to talk crap or cause problems on his stuff, its a priveledge we have these forums or the servers and its all because of Grits. I'm backin Grits all the way on this one.

edit by GRITS
It isnt much because of all the game servers I have but yes I do pay to have access to the server for the website.