Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website
Ok, now the reason there haven't been ANY changes to the main website is that ... like a doofus I lost the password for my FTP... can't seem to find it anywhere and NONE of the ones I tend to use are working. So, on that score I have got my linux box configured up and I am makin' a li'l change here and there just to remember where I was up to...

I know that steam is just around the corner, but HLDM hasn't gone there yet. I am gonna get on the server when I can to play more, but there never seems to be anyone else there when I'm able to.:) So, instead, I have taken screen shots of the custom maps that are listed at http://www.vadavaka.com/hldm/index.php?section=maps to generate some thumbnail/preview pics for those who might download them.

What I need is descriptions of the maps. I have only played each briefly, though I am sure some of you will have played more than me (A LOT more than me :-D). Help is appreciated on that score. Also, if you can think of any other way to update/improve the /HLDM website then let me know.

Ta,

netniV.