Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What up everybody?
Except SS.

Whatcha all up to? Having a good night? Cool thats nice. I was thinking since everyone's going to have to make a transition to Steam soon why not do it with a bang? When going over there can be a Tournament for some fun. It can be posted all over the Steam>Ricochet forums because well tons of people look there all the time. I was thinking that this should happen just to get some hype over here going on ya know? I'm not sure who would host it (maybe Grits since she does host the best server out there and she's a badass), but it'd be good fun.

And don't any of you back out just because you don't want to take a beat down from me.

Sincerely
16 (best rico player there is)
Last tournament was a big waste of time because the people running it just gave up when they were eliminated (except PG). Anyway, what's up 16? I'll play you any time.
Do a search for tourn

http://www.vadavaka.com/forums/index.php?a...ST&f=3&t=97&hl=
this was the start
Quote:Except SS.

Let's set things straight first. It nice to see you here on the forums. Do not however come here if you are going to start to flame someone right off the bat. We had enough of that lately and I'm sure more to come. Take that stuff elsewere.

Otherwise enjoy your stay and see ya in game sometime.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
16 is more of an ###### than me, btw, how is that flaming?
It's not flaming, I'm just extending a welcome to everyone but SS. I don't have a problem with you but I have one with him and I know he watches these forums, and well I don't want him getting any wrong ideas.
Quote:Sincerely
16 (best rico player there is)

of course your the best...everyone better than you haxez to the maxez

Spam masta me with push and ill spam masta you with decaps
Kinda sad that you lost that too considering I was using singular decaps at the time and you used spray decaps.
Ok 16 I hope we run into each other..and if you lose to me you are no where near the top/or really in the middle. I'm an old rc player and haven't played in a while=completly rusty.
Listen up Quick, I don't know if you have anything against me or just the fact that I say I am the shit. All I do want to know is if you're going to start problems with me because I'll tell you right now I don't want any or need any because I get enough from random people as is. I really don't need another person doing it.
you say u get enough problems from random people already? yet you also say you are the shit?

:blink:

are you retarded? 2+2=4
I never knew there was something wrong in having confidence and showing it? People shouldn't start something with me because I think I am good and am not afraid to say it.
Simmer down people.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I have nothing against you. I was just saying that if you think you are the shit, hopefully we play and I hope its a good match..but if you do lose..its a little reality check. That is all.
modesty is rewarded, belligerence frowned upon, and benevolence respcted. You want us to belive your the best, well you cant spell belief without lie.
There's a difference between confidence and arrogance.

Speaking of which, instead of you wanting to convince GRITS to have us meet in the tournament, you don't want to just have a match between us that you accepted? I gave you the times, give me times when you can. Not sure what the conflict is....
Fine lets just have a regular match, I just thought it would be more fun to play in a match that matters.
I'm free this weekend I think.