Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music while Death-Matching
Ok, well, it seems that there may indeed be PEOPLE behind the deranged characters bloody-ing up the maps at Vad's (wait, brok, you mean those dudes aren't BOTs???). My query has to do with the music you all listen to whilst the killing commences. What might it be? Personally, I find that Nine Inch Nails' "The Downward Spiral" fits nicely amongst the bloodshed, but I have also found that a good Vivaldi violin concerto is horribly ironic, and fits as well. So, what goes good with gore? You tell me.

--brokend.
it is kinda a cli'che but i like to listen to drowning pool "let the bodys hit the floor" and frank sinatra when i am feeling like really trying to kill peeps,
in Ricochet i listen to jump around by i think "house of pain" and one more suicide by marcy playground:rolleyes:
frito
malto mario on the food network(lol)
Hey man is it safe?
lol is what safe?
Quote:GRITS Posted on Mar 26 2003, 09:47 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey man is it safe? 

it just might be....
Really one bind i can never get rid of. Thank Sage for that one (although he has not been on for quite a while...i think he defected to BattleField 1942, or Natural Selection. What a shame).
I just let my whole playlist play set to random. 2700mp3s:)
yah, my playlist is mostly random too, but it's only a couple of gigs. mostly NIN, but Pink Floyd gives a great feel to it, like i'm hallucinating the whole thing....
i know this sounds weird, but when i really want to kick ass, i listen to dick dale and the deltones. surf-rock from the early sixties gets me juiced. :D
Cooking Music With Apex :wacko:

My mix Techno+Rock+Rap or Tek Roc Krap :lol: as i like to call it.

Recipie:

1. First add some Techno Music, prefferably the 1-2 hour mixes. Spread them out evenly throughout the playlist.
2. Then add some Rock Music any type will do, dont forget to rinse them thoroughly and pick the out the ones with dirty words if you are allergic to them. Then put each one in between the Techno Music so that you have a nice alternating pattern of both.
3 Finally add a hint of Rap Music at the end of the playlist (not too much) to add a "gangsta" flavour.

Serve loud with lots of bass. Makes enough to serve hours of music and goes well with any game.

:thumb:
this recipe makes my hands swell. it's all just an elaborate plan to make me SUCK at deathmatch, isn't it??
well, no more RAP music for brok, not after THIS. :blink: