Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About mfkr
Well I honestly don't think you all took me seriously in my other post, but I was being 100% serious. I do want to bring in some members to mfkr.

I will say here mfkr doesn't mean anything bad this was my first clan I was in and all it was was to throw people off because we wanted people to join us that actually knew us, and who was going to join a clan mfkr unless they knew what we're about.

If all you want to do is flame me or whatever, well theres the other topic I made that didn't quite go as planned. In here I only want interested people and serious questions.
what does the clan name stand for..i dont think grits will approve it if i think what it means
I already said it doesn't stand for anything, mfkr is exactly what I said it is.
MFKR = Marbles Fried Kirks Reality :D
I find it funny that we all know what it means and it's not acknowledged. Generally you get a warning from an admin in a server if you use the F word in an acronym (besides wtf), but I guess clan names are cool as long as it's claimed that it means nothing.
I personally dont think anyone is going to join a clan with that acronym for that exact reason....especially since 16 can't come up with what it means....I wouldn't risk a clan moniker that might get me kicked every time I showed up.
Every clan that I know of (and I know of many across many games) has a clan tag that means something.

The others are right, people won't join a clan with a tag like that. Least not in this community.
Well I guess I'll be the only member then.
If you go to open up an irc channel for your clan, the first thing the Operator asks you is 'what does it stand for'. What would you tell the OP's?
Exactly what I tell everyone else.
but did u actually tell anyone else? at least in this community?
guys sry for my stupidity... what does mfkr mean at all? :unsure:
Shalk,Oct 21 2003, 03:57 PM Wrote:guys sry for my stupidity... what does mfkr mean at all? :unsure:
16 says it means nothing at all.:blink:
To be fair to 16, he does tell you what it was about in his opening post... maybe you should re-read it:)
This is what he said:
Quote:Oh and about the name, mfkr doesn't stand for anything, it's just to throw people off.

This is what people also had a problem with. It has to stand for something. It's quite obvious what it looks like. It's not like 4 random letters were thrown together. I never heard of clan with a tag that means nothing.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I didn't want to say anything, but since you did Power..thats exactly how feel..