Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Explanation.
yo limit turtle and rws any one of you boys want to talk to me aim is betteralive10, msn is betteralive10, and yahoo is betteralive10...bet thats hard to remember:P.

Heres my story. Upon realizing that ut was was floundering like a one legged duck, I wanted to create my own clan, I wanted to bring several of you boys with me. During this same period of time Rip inundated me with invites:P. I kept turning down any and all offers because I was going to start up my own one, and create some decent fun competition for RIP. At this same time, I got heavily involved with cs again and found a clan, who im now going to play in leagues for. This kept me real busy, and I decided it would be best for any of the other possible recruits that i wanted to annex, that i shouldn't bring them with me in case i would fall through and leave my boys to suffer in another dead clan. With my lack of time, and concern for bringing others down with me, I decided to join RiP because I only need to be a member, and therefore maintain less responsibility.

I never meant to disrespect uT by leaving cloudfuel, and im sure you know that. Nor any of the remaining members. If anything I would have loved to bring you with me, but then again, its was up to RiP to lay down invites, and being a member its not my place nor want to burden my new clanmates with my immature opinions. At least not yet.:P
Hope to bump you with my ever present ass in the servers.
Peace out.
Here is a horrible but funny(all funny things are inherently wrong) picture I saw somewhere. Lol, probably belongs to one of you guys or something. :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm sad to see what happened to uT as I have always felt that it started with Jabba,Frito and myself leaving. I just hope RiP doesn't get as big as uT did cause then being in the clan loses something special.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I'll agree in not making RiP too big... this one reason I opposed SS and Apex joining... at the time they were being considered, I didn't know them well, and wanted to keep our clan genuinely RiP and didn't want to just start recruiting every player with some skill. I think currently, all of our members are quality members, and we've wanted razor and RWS for quite a while. They both feel good for the clan. Hell, RWS sorta belongs with us, considering a sizable portion of RiP are from Southern California....

Anyway, never fear, RiP is a quality clan as of now. No one doesn't belong. And as long as I'm playing ricochet, RiP shall not die.
How'd I get in then ? :-D
same way i got into CAKE, bribery and sexual favors. Who says power corrupts?
uT was/is one of the greatest clans I've ever been in. Not because they were L33t or could pwn anybody at any game or some bullshit like that, they simply knew how to have a good time. I remember playing many a game of CS and TFC with uT members, and it was always great fun. Here's to you uT. :toast:
:toast:
*-=][_=-*
I say 'here's to RiP'!! They have stayed together and to my knowledge have had little
if any problems or inner turmoil. It seemed to me that uT had more problems than a
crack ###### lost in Salt Lake City.
HERE, HERE
That's because uT wasn't boring. ;)
I agree not making RiP too big, as of right now it's like a clan that draws the line between a regular ricochet player and the pros, no offence to anyone not in RiP of course. It just loses meaning after a while, even if everyone in the clan is good, this mod is too small.