Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stolen
Along with my wallet but that didnt have much in it just a couple credit cards that I froze about $40 in cash and my driver's license...but my cell phone had addresses and phone numbers and account numbers that I can not survive without.....so if yours was one of them please email or PM it to me again....or if you just want me to add you to my new phone send it :D
Awww that sucks, where was it stolen from?
I lost my wallet with all my important documents, social insurance, birth certificate, health card (that allows me to go to the hospital). The worst part about it was it fell out of my pocket. Now i would have given all the cash and phones and crap to get my documents back. With out government its a serious pain in the :blsh:
I went grocery shopping loaded the groceries in the car threw my purse on the front seat and then went back in the store to put the shopping cart up when I got back to the car it was gone...its the old "I was only gone a minute" story....luckily it was a purse and cell phone not a small child that I left unattended:)
LOL....I don't think the small kids are useful for making those long distance calls like those cell phones.

If someone took my small unattended child, they would turn themselves over to the cops in 45 minutes.
hey vad, i found your phone! it was in this purse i stole. small world, eh?