Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clan specific areas coming
We are going to be making clan specific areas with passwords on it so that each of the clans can have a private place to talk.

Also the clan leaders will have a few extra abilities to close topics in their own section.

I am thinking that just GRITS, Evil and I will have the passwords for each of the sections even thou we all know that the sr admins that are in other clans would not go nosing around in other clans sections.

The only people that will be allowed into those sections are the people that you give the passwords to.

There will be a general clan section where all the different clans can talk in like there is now.

So clan leaders, tell me who you are so I will be able to send you the passwords for your section when its created.

Any and all clans are welcome to have their own section.
RIP getting their own board soon hopefully, I don't want our private board to be here...
Sounds like a great idea, Me shalk and G-boy will be needing the PW for the RiP section.
I'm not sure who is actually the leader of cake, but it would be either wha or rush, cuz they were the first 2 members.
CAKE and RIP sections are now set up, passwords has been sent out to clan leaders (and suggested clan leaders)

You have no worry acid, I won't be going into those areas unless I'm asked to by one of the clan leaders. They will be the ones deciding on what is ok and not ok to be said in their area.

If they want to report someone for saying something nasty about someone else they can, or they can leave it behind closed doors. The clan leaders will have the ability to close topics if they want to (I believe I can give just that ability to a single person without making a new group).

The only thing you have to worry about is getting banned from these forums. So if you don't break any of the rules, then you shouldn't have to worry about being banned.
I have no worries about that, I don't know what kind of moron would actually go ahead and do such a thing, I just don't like the filter really, but since it's clan only, and no admins are in RIP, I will just have to bypass~:P
_Acid_Head_,Nov 3 2003, 08:17 PM Wrote:I have no worries about that, I don't know what kind of moron would actually go ahead and do such a thing, I just don't like the filter really, but since it's clan only, and no admins are in RIP, I will just have to bypass~:P
mmmm no admins are RIP?

one of the senior admins is [RIP] RulePool2
Junior [RIP] admins include
Shalk
Beastie
asm
RWS
:lol:
jabbahunt,Nov 3 2003, 07:59 PM Wrote::lol:
Damn jabba you beat me to it...
:lol::lol:
Well they don't mind:(

Except maybe shalk...lol
Even thou the clans have these areas to themselves, they still need to follow the rules to the forums.

If the clan leaders (or one of the clan members) see that rules are being broken, they are to tell me or one of the other admins that they don't mind in there about whats going on. Then one of the admins will enter, see whats happening and the person breaking the rules can and will be removed from that section if they are breaking the rules.

People don't have to worry about their name getting back to anyone. Names will be kept private. Please be specific and include a link to the thread with the offending posts in them.

BTW I will be doing some testing to make sure the proper people have the abilities they need for those sections over the next 24 hours.
Well you just ruined it for me buddy.
As long as you follow the rules, then I havn't ruined anything have I.
The rules have ruined enough already:)
I can see the sections in the clan area but I cant get in, so all your secrets are safe from me. :P
<insert frito flame here> oh, wait, im not in the cake section yet, :blsh:
Is it too late to get one for uT?
Yes its WAY too late to get a clan specific area!!!

hehe na just kiddin, I'll make one in a few minutes and send you the info you need for it.
Thanks pal!
What is the passowrd? tell em some other time. send me a PM or something:thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
PM or e-mail your clan leader for the password if you forget it. since I don't keep track who is in which clan I don't want to give out the passwords to the wrong person
I was thinking the [EVIL] clan would need one too if its not too much trouble but i need DD to authorize it first since he is one of the founders but if it is created just PM the password.
I would like to request a locked area for clan -=MoS=-. It was originally a RC clan that I was co leader of before uT. Now I'm reinstating it as a TS/RC clan. I got the name from a Nickleback song title Made of Steel. Right now I haven't worked out the leadership, me of course, but maybe a tri leadership. Paintballfreak66 is the other member as of now. This might be temporary, cause we MIGHT make our own site, but we are lazy also lol

-=MoS=-Quickening
if the clan tanks, can the section be removed? or is this like a time capsule for every rico clan?
Quote:if the clan tanks, can the section be removed? or is this like a time capsule for every rico clan?

This is where a problem may occur. Take no offence to this Quick or Wanksta but I think a clan should be established for a certain period of time before they get their own section.

It will save the trouble for Gwar to keep creating new forums and then have the clan dissolve after a short period of time. I hope both of your clans don't. I am just saying we have seen a few clans pop up over the past year to only last a couple months.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
I think having a place might help solidify a clan and keep them active. To be honest I thought the [EVIL] clan was a weekend thing and hadnt realized you guys were sticking around. I know quick is serious, because we have talked.
I like the idea in general, how long would you suggest? It is not hard to set up a forum, but we should have a 'if you havent had a new post' in it for a certain length of time we remove it. Otherwise we won't know if your clan is still active. Any ideas on that time length?
For right now, this is would be for forever. Probably the next clan member, Kid, can make a website, but he is on the lazy side:P We all have each other on msn and all, but this can give us a place to talk about people we might want to recruit, say if we are all too busy to sit and talk together. Yes and I think this can help us look more like a clan.
Sure no problem, i'll make them and send yas off the passwords.

Its actually quicker to take out the section then it is to put it in. It takes about 5 to 8 minutes to put one in (with all the distractions Ihave going on) and about 20 seconds to delete a section. :D

Its not a big deal putting one in, its just keeping my mind on track as it keeps getting derailed easily. hehe
Hmm...Well today we all got together..and we trashed the old name:PThe new name will be FnS=Flippin N' Shit:D Could you please change the title of our area, if its not a problem. :)
Quote:For right now, this is would be for forever.

Oh no quick...I trusted you..... that didnt last "forever" as you promised of course for teenagers eight hours might seem like forever:P

cheezee pizzas.....P&G's suggestion is making a LOT of sense