Poll: Do you think we should stop making these polls?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, they are damned annoying
26.09%
6 26.09%
No, they add a little fun to the forums
39.13%
9 39.13%
Uh... Isn't this a poll?
34.78%
8 34.78%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A poll to end all polls
k ppl i myself am gettin bored of all these millions of polls, so maybe a poll can stop them:)
First...make it to where it's locked and you can't reply to it. Second...if you don't like them, don't participate in them...problem solved.
it's kinda hard not to wen the whole page is full of polls
That's why there's this cute little X thing up in the top of your screen...click it...and they all go away! WAHoo!
aye, the little X gets rid of the polls, but also the USEFUL stuff... so my conclusion is stop people spamming a million and 1 useless polls
I thought this was a cute reply to the endless polls that have been started lately...creative frooty and funny:P
ty GRITS:)thats how it was meant to be - and to hopefully stop the endless polls:P
By the way Cloud.. Jaelum is in pr0..
ha, polls are winning, and if it is not for everyone then admins should be thoughtful enough to have some for entertainment.
he didn't join back as of when you started again...
Since the polls seem so popular, perhaps a separate "Voting" forum for everyone to create their polls in
would be a good idea. Then again, maybe I'm just an organization freak.

-Sockhole
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
Please DON'T lock polls. The idea is absurd. If I want to comment on why I voted the way I did, why shouldn't I be able to?