Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TFC goodness :D
I was sniper for the whole game (except for the first death which I was a demo to open up the tunnel)

I only capped the flag once (which for those that don't know is 10 minutes)

On Frenchies low grav its like shooting clay pidgons. At one point I couldn't keep up with then, there was more poping up then I could shoot. :D

This is not my best TFC score, but its not my worst either.

This is a very rare game of TFC that I totally enjoyed, most of the time I get really ticked off because my team is not doing team work. this time thou most of them were doing team work thou it would have been nice if the other snipers on my team would have helped keep some of the other people off my back more like I try to do for my team.
Wow, pwnage. One time I was playing engy and got a score of like 94-3 or something like that, with no caps. By the way, I'll pwn you at sniper. PWN I SAY!
You might pwn me, but i'll own you :) hehe

I had this one game where I was a medic. My score was 300+ with about 15 deaths. Most of it was cap points. I was accused many times of cheating in that game. I wish that the points showed how many times you capped the flag.

But right now I'm starting to get ticked off with TFC as it seems like every 3rd or 4th server I goto there are cheaters on it. Thankfully thou I am starting to find servers with active admins on it. I helped get rid of 2 aimbot users and 2 racists the other night.

When you come out of no where and the sniper does a 180 and get a head shot, not once, not twice, but 5 or 6 times or more you get the feeling that someone is using an aimbot.

While I don't agree with the caught even once with what VAC thinks is a cheat you are banned for 5 years thing that they are doing right now, I think that the last VAC update (that was removed because of all the problems it caused) was a good thing as it removed alot of cheaters. Problem was it also removed people that used stuff like HLamp which is not a cheat but a nice utility for playing mp3s with winamp while in Half-Life. Its being picked up as a cheat which it isn't.

Anyway I have had many great years of playing TFC and really enjoy the game when I find a server where the team works together. Once the cheaters are gone, maybe I can enjoy it more.
Me and you need to play against eachother one of these days, Gwars. :thumb:
i just run winamp and hl seperatley, with the occasional minmizing to change songs.
I played TF way back when and it was salright. I didn't like the way the sniper rifle had the big ass red dot though. Did they change that?
No, infact it's even bigger now. About... 12 feet by 5 feet I'd say.
Damn...a deer hunter's spotlight i must say.
Check out a fews of the names in their concing section.:D