Poll: Yeah What music is better
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Heavy Metal
27.78%
5 27.78%
Rap
5.56%
1 5.56%
Pop
0%
0 0%
Country
0%
0 0%
Punk Rock
5.56%
1 5.56%
We Should kill slasher for doing stupid polls like this
22.22%
4 22.22%
Dunno Dont care
22.22%
4 22.22%
I like them all
16.67%
3 16.67%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which music is better?
Yeah just a question
for those of the lucky few that dont remember slasher he is notorious for these WGAS polls but we luv him anyway
Ill make it a weekly thing then :P
For sure heavy metal. Punk rock would come in second easily. Industrial and electronica isnt bad either.
if i look at my 'best of' cd collection, half of it is mid to late 80's industrial (particularly skinny puppy, clock dva, front 242, etc...). i don't know why i like it, it's just what i gravitate towards...i feel the sound empowers me and gives me confidence when played loud. as a rule, i hate all those genres of music you listed and, besides, why classify your musical tastes into a straight jacket?

the other half is what may be classified as experimental or miscellaneous music...music that i feel is challenging and constructive. the sound can range from emmersive ambience to cold digital minimalism to acoustic experiments with mallets applied to sheets of tin metal....whatever...basically unique music i like to make time for to appreciate and enjoy. if that sounds somewhat interesting to you, then i would recommend einsturzende neubauten's "drawings of patient o.t." and autechre's "draft 7.30" as starting points.

to fill in the gaps, i listen to a variety of strange stuff on internet radio.
Well some people's taste are pretty restricted. I used to be like that untill I started learning about more that was out their and how much of it was their. I know what asm means when he talks about it playing loud and giveing confidence. What I like about heavy music is its intensity and enregy.
metal, always being the derivitive of rock and roll exudes more passion, raw emotion, feeling, creative thought and energy...ok, so I'm a lil biased, but damn it makes me feel so alive. And I'm not just a metal snob, I love all genres of metal and can appreciate all kinds of music, but metal is still and always will be my fav
Put me down for what he said.
I like em all except for pop.
No music style is ever better than another. There's just a different style for different moods. That's my opinion at least, and as such I have a vast ranging taste in music which surprises people. It goes from current pop to classical to marilyn manson/stone roses, etc.
I like the big band sound, but I listen to everything