Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanksgiving.
Well, Thanksgiving is Thursday. I was wondering if we could lock the servers and maybe and have something like a Holiday type of deal for that day. If no one wants to do it then I guess leave them open, but if there's nothing really happening and if people seem to like the idea then could possibly lock them.
i'll be there
i'll try to be there, the last group rico thing we did was fun.
I'll be at the ranch:(
Im there too ^_^
which server?
what time?
you gonna lock it all day? and leave a password?

what's the plan?
Sigh... I'll be without a gaming computer until Sunday night... so no ricochet on thanksgiving for me.
Blazed,Nov 26 2003, 10:26 AM Wrote:Im there too ^_^
at the ranch with quick?? hehe
How about you actually turn off the PC's and have a Traditional Thanksgiving with your families
and save the server locking till Friday when most everyone is off and fat and has nothing to do.:P
whoa whoa whoa. . . the world awau from my computer is WAY too scary for me. :ph34r:
some people will not be with family for Thanksgiving so the diversion would be nice
As well as the canadians, who celebrated thanksgiving early, and im not sure how global the holiday is either. But i'll be away on the weekend (sat. and sun. seeing as i dont get a long weekend) but if its on a monday, or friday im in.
Sounds good to me im going Paintballing with some friends that day.:D
I just want to say Happy thanksgiving to all your americans out there. Have a happy turkey day.
Hehheh.. most of the finnish ppl dont propably even know when is thanksgiving... or they dont give a shit about it :P
Happy Eat a Feathered Dinosaur Day (courtesy of my evolutionary biologist geology professor).
All birds are feathered dinosaurs :ghost:
genetically we are not really sure which came first....the dinosaurs might be birds without feathers
Geologically we do know which came first. The first feathered animals showed up in the late-Jurassic with Archaeopteryx. But that was a dinosaur, that is a reptile, with feathers. From the fossil record, we can see the intermediates that show dinosaurs (specifically saurischia) evolved into birds, and those birds made it through the Cretaceous/Tertiary boundary (the mass extinction associated with the asteroid that hit the Caribbean), and then spread along with mammals during the Cenozoic and what we have presently. The current cladograms regarding reptiles, dinosaurs, and the evolution of dinosaurs into birds are pretty good and accurate from the information we have. Dinos came a good 150 million years before birds.
She said genetically not geologically....there is still a heavy debate over the alpha and beta keratins and their development in avian and reptile...the perpetual which came first the chicken or the egg.
I guess there goes my argument stateing the dinosaurs had eggs.
I guess you'll need to define what you mean by "first" then. I'm just saying in terms of time, chronologically, dinosaurs appeared first. And intermediates like the Archaeopteryx are evidence that there aren't birds before the dinosaurs that we just don't know about. Could also be semantics, that is, what you consider a bird and what you consider a dinosaur.
Gyah i wanna give mucho thanks to GRITS and everyone for getting me unbanned on forums !!!!!