Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IRC Net Split
Man bad night for IRC. Channels crashing everywhere. I felt like it was like Y2K or something. Someone post the history in the chat.

Im out for the rest of the nite i got to shower.
gamesnet is switching over to gamesurge..so like very 2 mins chanserv has a netsplit
Ya we have some pretty funny chats going on in where with chanserv lol I can't wait till the logs are posted up.
Wanksta,Feb 2 2004, 10:34 PM Wrote:I felt like it was like Y2K or something.
but nothing crashed on y2k.

damn buzz words. low carb anyone?
* Gwarsbane starts crying...

I don't have any logs from all that net splitting last night, I forgot that mirc don't turn them on for you when you first install.... All the stuff that was going on there was really funny too, like me setting up a stopwatch to see how long chanserv was going to be there and soon as I post that, chanserv crashes lol

or us taking bets on if it will last longer then 5 minutes...

or us asking !8ball if chanserv will crash in the next 5 minutes and seconds later chanserv crashes lol

I think we were all rolling around on the floor laughing last night, it was all pretty funny. I counted at least 12 times while I was there that chanserv crashed.
I read it this morning it was obvious you guys were punch drunk and the timing was perfect. make sure you change your gamesnet to gamesurge if you want to be auto op'ed when you come in on the MOTD