Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propaganda exposed
Click this link, youll seam some good examples of nice subliminable or whatever messages. Exposition!

http://starterupsteve.servepics.com/swf/su...subliminal.html?

Ive showed this to a couple people, the knowledge is pricelss. Be sure to turn up the volume in the last part.
Oh cmon, click on it, it wont bite:D.
seen it Trippy...but I do think it suits you
Quote:Be sure to turn up the volume in the last part.

thats what tipped me off, better luck next time :thumb:
OMG HOW CAN YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO ME!!! I WAS LOOKING RIGHT UP AT THE SCREEN LISTENING!!! I AM NEVER GONNA TRUST THINGS LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!!! LOL:(
Tipped you off for what? Please if you think im some sort of "trixster" trying to pull a fast one, pfft! Just click away and watch and "learn":D.
Wanksta please control yourself, i think your tripping out dude this is harmless. Everyone ignore him, and click away:D.
a-hole....i actually turned it up too. made me step on the dog under my feet.
Pix you must have had some of the same drugs as Wanksta, guys need to chill gee golly goshing geewhillickers your a silly bunch.
sounds a little like tripp is gloating:lol:
And if i am? I gloated when i got you with this Grits:D. Not that there is anything to be scared of..
not sure if you are fully aware of the consequences tripp.....you do realize you are giving an awful lot of people a reason to "get you back":P
Heh I've seen couple flash's like that before.. Always gets me a heart attack but I like it :P
that was truly scary :blink:
There's one with a picture of an empty room, saying if u look really close there is a picture of a ghost, it also says to turn up the volume <_<
then when you give up and move the mouse you see a large white womens face and a scream. Thats why the turn up the volume bit tipped me off.
meh anon, cant beat em all. And GRITS, all is fair in love and war:D.