Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEHE
Whether you're a conservative or liberal I think you'll find this site funny:)

http://www.foulds2000.freeserve.co.uk/bushv6.htm
Your cow disturbs me.
I think that cow disturbs everyone....

GREAT now another night of no sleep because of something desturbing lol
Look at him go!
Humm after putting up my link and knowing whats on there the hell im gonna click on something else lol. Ill takes GRITS warning to heart here.
Moo C Hammer it looks like.
And how would conservatives find this funny. I'm still waiting on the laugh to come out of my ass.
We'll have to place why George Bush is so successful in the debates forum...which is where this one
should have started. We REALLY care what the UK unwashed think about our policy.
Not that you can trust me tripp....because I do still owe you for yours.......but acid's link is funny and not harmful to the heart...unless you die laughing
BLEH PIX, leave the political bs out of this:PWhat I meant to say is "anybody with a sense of humor might find this funny", if you don't, too bad.
Christ put my picture in there...I happen to like $$ myself.
I like the wordifier... especially when putting my name in it. Total-brandonification. That's what I'm talking about.
i like when you catcht bush with the enron logo :lol:
you can catch him? i thought the whole point was he just moves away when you get close.
If you catch him it hangs him and you can fling around his dead body.
haha, that was crazy...in yo face bush!
Hopefully they will still have that original code for that program so they can edit it again
when Bush wins next year. I personally think a Hillary one would be nice, but I don't think
they could get the filters in the photo editor to remove that angry scowl from her face.