Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A true Grinch
MIRAMAR, Fla., Dec. 4 — As far as some Florida parents are concerned, first grade teacher Geneta Codner is a true grinch after she told her class that Santa Claus was “make-believe.”
SANDRA JOLLY said her 6-year-old son’s Christmas was spoiled when the substitute teacher made the statement in class on Monday.
“He had this sad, lost puppy dog look on his face. This unhappy, empty look,” Jolly said. “He said his teacher informed the entire class that Santa is make-believe.”
D.J.’s teacher was reading a story about the Tooth Fairy when the class started discussing what was real and what was not, said district spokesman Joe Donzelli.
When the subject of Santa came up, the teacher started questioning parts of his story — How could a fat jolly man fit down a chimney? How could reindeer fly around the world in one night? — and told the children that wasn’t possible.
“It’s all been blown out of proportion,” Codner said. “I’m sorry (parents) think I meant it that way. We were just having a discussion. I don’t know where all this hurt came from.”
The teacher said none of the children acted upset or sad during class.

STERN CONVERSATION
But Jolly and others disagree.
“How do you destroy a 6-year-old like that?” said Pam Sturt, whose son Bradley is in D.J.’s class.
Donzelli said the school’s principal “had a real stern conversation” with the teacher. But there will be no written reprimand because she did not violate any school district policy.
“We have no Santa clause,” Donzelli said. “We would think that teachers would use better judgment.”
My a-hole of a dad told me there's no santa when I was seven :/
He probably got tired of all those 'extra' presents he had to buy.
Kids should keep on saying they believe...they get more.
You really do beleive I'm spoiled huh?:P

Truth is the family was very short on cash, all I got for christmas that year was a plastic dinosaur (which I was very thankful for since I loved dinosaurs so much back then).
Plastic dino's rock.

And no Acid....I don't think you're spoiled. I've actually seen a new side to you the last couple days and I like it.
You've shown less abrasiveness and more focus. I'm keeping you on my New Years Party list now.:D

Just smoke the bowl in the BACK of the house when you come...
I believed in him briefly. Until I read this thread... now I'm devistated. How can you say that such a kind and gentle man (with a beard and dodgy clothes), who comes to visit me and puts a smile on my face isn't real?! You mean he's been pretending all these years?!
Oh shit.....We were just kidding Net.....REALLY.....
..but he's STILL bringing you coal this year.:P
truth is. . .I'm Santa, but don't tell anyone.
im not worried santa is watching me while I sleep, but im now worried freefall will :ph34r:
Santa's a pervert. Him and michael have been in the same sex clubs for years. All that hanging aroung children and giving them presents.
didnt you say u meat Micheal jackson at a sex club once jabba? :huh:

EDIT: i also found out about santa at quite a young age, my dad told me, but i was wise to the situation, i think wha and I hypothesised the air speed velocity recquired by santa, and as soon as he hit it, he would combust, like i said, very young age.
Ah, yesterday then.
Anon....PLEEEASE don't say the words meat, Michael Jackson and sex club all in the same sentence again!!:lol:
especially not whilst PIX has a picture of him as his avatar... in hulk fashion too!
in my shock of jabbas post i forgot to read my post again for errors,

*met

and i think micheal jackson is a wholesome indivdual, a role model for kids everywhere, who knows why, it could be the meat in this sandwitch, or the sex shop that's opening down the street.

take that PIX:P
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Dec 5 2003, 08:41 PM] in my shock of jabbas post i forgot to read my post again for errors,

*met

and i think micheal jackson is a wholesome indivdual, a role model for kids everywhere, who knows why, it could be the meat in this sandwitch, or the sex shop that's opening down the street.

take that PIX:P
i hope you weren't suggest that PIX takes yours or MJ's meat ? Or has he changed his name to lorraina bobbit?