Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stats
I'm ranked one. >_>

*runs away* :ph34r:
t|'.'t|
That stand off was great between me and thor. Our team had just lost quite a few players and I was the only one left, I eventually got it down to a one on one, but gambled and lost. Congrats on the big 46 thor :thumb:
I'm not so bad against some players, but they all tend to be real n00bs. Anyone else just thrashes me, so for like 5 minutes of joining, I might get a +ve percentage rate of kills/deaths, but then as soon as anyone else joins it goes downhill fast.
Hey I'm kind of curious, how come I don't have the most likely to survive award when mine is the higher (64.86%) than the top guy?
Less rounds played most likely.
I'm the best at using the steyr aug and i shall hold that until the day I. . uh. . .get showed up.
Gwars just passed me up in the race for last. 97 to 98 i think, you gotta quit chasing me.:bgf:
I'm kickin everyones butt with the P90.

113 kills and 1 death with the P90. Next person on the list has 7 kills with it. lol hehe http://www.holdouts.com/stats7/weapon_p90.php Damn I love that gun. Then again I have always like up close and personal battles. Sucks when you run out of ammo, but fun while you have ammo. :D
that death must have been from me... which, btw, I'm sure I've killed you several times whilst you had that... sommat's b0rked with the stats:P
Oh i've been killed many times when I have the P90, but I have only been killed once with it.
i STILL have most bomb defusal attempts. . .not that it's exactly the BEST rank on the list. . but. .uh. . ...shutup.
5 _acid_head_ 666 478 1.39 0.85 1388

Take note of his kills :x
I suspect that this has some sort of dark satanic ritualistic meaning.
Jesus Gwars, that is a nice stat;)Around beta 3 and 4, the p90 used to be the best assault gun. It was a beast.

Looking at stats is pretty cool. The best player that occasionally comes on the server is definitely Ritz I would say. It's nice to see how well you do against certain players. I.e. I plan to put an extra beatdown on anonymity in the coming weeks ... These stats however don't seem to be keeping track of dmg, headshots or accuracy. There's also some mod that reports what dmg you did/took at the end of a round.

When you guys are ready we can think about putting ff on too...
-Sockhole
"If ya SMELL ... what the SOCK ... is cookin."
Quote:I plan to put an extra beatdown on anonymity in the coming weeks
I plan to do some running. :moped:
I don't know how but i'm up to 10th place and I have awards in:
  • Most deaths<>
  • Last to Die<>
  • Most Bombs Planted<>
  • Most Bombings<>
  • Most Rounds Played<>
  • Most Rounds Survived<>
  • Longest Terrorist Carrer (sorry vad)<>
  • Largest Skill Bonus (how the ....)<>
  • Most Kicked Off Server<>
    [st]If someone could just explain to me how I managed to pick up all that... i'd be grateful!
the most kicked off is because you decide to take a nap during the session and after abit it auto kicks you.
Yeah, had that whilst waiting for people :-/
http://www.holdouts.com/stats7/weapon_elite.php

HAHA wow none of you will ever get that over me:)
Erm. Is someone messing with the stats... somehow I've now gone above Anon... and there's no way I'm a better player than him... :-/
Oh and is there some special trick to being the First To Die AND Last To Die ? :-D
i placed myself out of the stats page completely...couldn't even get the mandatory 25% k/d.
there must be extra pts for getting those awards net. cause his kill/death is better and more kills to boot.
Is there a special award for being last on the stats board the longest?
Most Time Online - - - 1d1h42m [cDh]-netniV-

MUHAHAHA.....someone send net another hobby...he's online too much!!!
the time spent there is paying off though. he is getting fairly decent at cs. i was keeping up with anon and net but then they started playing a lot and they shot ahead over the last 2 weeks.
watch your back asm. :fireg:
.asm,Feb 16 2004, 06:09 PM Wrote:the time spent there is paying off though. he is getting fairly decent at cs. i was keeping up with anon and net but then they started playing a lot and they shot ahead over the last 2 weeks.
I'm not getting that far ahead in skill... just probably sneakier at times... my aim still sucks as much as ever... fear not:)