Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting the Pictures Post!
Um they look like statues if you look closely.
a b
dude, I have the same garden hose hanger.
lmao thats not right
The only thread that survived my one month absence... oh the insanity.
Well I can't find it anymore so I'll just restart it or something... I'm the one without the face covered;), I've done this to protect the innocent (or so I wont get beat up!!).
No making fun of me or I'll make a job of coming and hunting you down on every server you play at.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Oh ya I forgot to mention, post your pictures or you will explode for no particular reason.
You know, I think the Ricochet community has all the cuties in it. B)
you're too cute chica :wub:
damn :P

why do I have to be soo freaking married, and um.... old? <_<

frito

um pictures.... www.nakidfrito.com
yeah, wow, whoops drooling on the keyboard, i have a picture of myself, unfortnatley its pretty bad quality.

I think alot of yall have seen me and my cow milkyway at my farm but I'll post it again...ececpt now my hair is longer and more shaggy I refuse to get my hair cut until school

Heres a pic just off the webcam its not that great...yeh lookin at again it completly sux but hey whatever pleases the ladies :P

do i know you quickening, you look eerily familiar.....:P
MORE PICTURES!!!

p.s.
I've seen worse webcam pics Chuck & Anon and even though the quality I can still tell you're both cute :wub:
i seem to have located this post, which cb said she couldn't find and thought was deleted

p.s. look in here for my pic cb
for some reason i couldn't see pG's pic :wacko: it said that u posted it there but its just a lil white box with a lil red X:(
ooooh... i posted through a website.... ok here you guys go... my pic reposted

*Gets ready to make an impression of someone*
Damn she is HOT *drool*
Umm... this is almost me tonight, but taken in april:)

And this is my favourite pic:

Chica_Bonita,Jul 27 2003, 01:28 AM Wrote:*Gets ready to make an impression of someone*
Damn she is HOT *drool*
Didn't I say this in chat already ? :-D
whew... we gots alota hot ppl playing rico... wowa.. siriously y u playing rico when u could be modeling or uhhh doing what the girls do hehe
Should I be scared sage? ;)
net y u sucking ur finger?
Ok I guess this picture is a little better I got more light on and I got my hair wet cause its so long that its starts to flip everywhere once it dries..yeh I'm gettin a haircut soon

Quote:y u playing rico when u could be modeling or uhhh doing what the girls do hehe
I'm assuming you're refering to me as one of them since you told me so:P
I've not tried it because a friend of mine told me it is really rough work, oh and I've never been offered the job, so:o.
My sister is a model its easy :P
Sorry guyz no pics
heh
on a rico server tonight CB said i looked like a stocker, or something so i'll try to dig up something a little more inocent