Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Canadian news, little too close to home...
First off The story is real, it was on our local and nation wide news. They are not known for put up false info. These were not tabloid shows. When I post stuff I try to post up sources too, but it was on TV so the best I could do was post what I heard and seen.
I had to do some digging but here it is. http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/stor...088080916471_69

Second, if you plan to murder someone, and then murder that person that is frist degree murder. If you plan to murder someone, but turn yourself in instead you will goto the mental hospital for at least 30 days so that they can see if you are fit to stand trial. If you are fit to stand trial then you COULD get conspiracy to commit muder. If he is found unfit then he could spend years in the mental hospital.

Third, I have no idea why you decided to bring an American political rant that has NOTHING to do with the topic of a CANADIAN man almost going on a killing spree in a couple of CANADIAN cities, and a boat exploding close to Halifax. Your rant makes no sense at all because alot (note I said alot, not all but alot) of the stuff you mentioned is incorrect. You should have your facts right first before posting.

Forth, I don't know exactly what Anonymity was thinking but I have a good guess and can figure out what he actually ment. He left out some words that he figured wouldn't be needed, but I guess least for some people they were and those words would be "and did," and they would come after the part

Quote:If you planned to kill a person,

Fifth, and this is something I really hate when people bring it up for me because I know I'm bad for it but I do know I try to spell things right specially in forums where I can take my time to type things out. Spelling and Punctuation. Spelling things right and spreading them out a little makes things easier to read.

Now since this is totally off topic I'll close this. If one of the other admins thinks it worth opening again or just deleting the whole topic or just my post go for it.

Messages In This Thread
Some Canadian news, little too close to home... - by Guest - 06-25-2004, 09:12 PM
Some Canadian news, little too close to home... - by Guest - 06-28-2004, 12:35 AM
Some Canadian news, little too close to home... - by Gwarsbane - 06-28-2004, 02:28 AM