Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the current best Ricochet player?
I remember days of kia and having sinbon role in and just whoops everyones ass:P.
g-boy,Oct 6 2003, 04:54 PM Wrote:You don't have probs playing against me anymore because I don't play much anymore :P
It was because you bounced continually and I didn't know how to deal with that strategy at the time:)
well, i think my top 3 would have to be:

Razor for one (cause i can`t hit him!!) we played "first to 15" once, i lost 15-3 that was embarassing:(

Pique for second!!! i don`t think i ever won a fight with her when she was thinking straight.

And for third i would..... uummm.... say.... _acid_head_ well, not that i can`t beat him but we have some kick ass fights!!! that last forever!!

well, thats my top 3
Lots of good players, everyone in RiP is starting to advance into that "end game" part of Ricochet. Pique, Razor, Rush, I have great games with all of these peoples, and a lot of the time they just plain own me.
Lol, I need to start playing ricochet again, nobody mentioned me. D:
Oh hey i think Acid definitely gives me the most shit!! Of course razor, my old favourite ass-kickee dropped but its still good playing when he does. Oh and that Ecthelion of the Fountain guy. Yup hes the best!!:lol::thumb::smurf:
*-=][_=-*
HAHA!!!
funny limit.......
:P

btw? who the hell can remember how to spell that right besides you!!!:P
It says it right underneath his avatar
Anyone with an IQ over single digits, Scrye...so.....anyone not in [*RiP*]!
*-=][_=-*
Have I ever beat anyone? if so, for shame, for shame. you should not lose to me.
Quote:[_ i m i t | e s s,Oct 7 2003, 05:32 PM] Anyone with an IQ over single digits, Scrye...so.....anyone not in [*RiP*]!
Careful now...
is it just me that notice that Limitless started to act like an ass? his posted latly always was with swearing or with insulting.... so Limitless now me to u, will u shut up already?
this has another flame fest written all over, can everyone please, not do this. The admins are allready to stressed out to deal with anymore drama.