Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Far Cry
I am selected to test the beta version of far cry and it is ...... very beautiful ! 3 games modes assault , team deatmatch , free for all , somes vehicles (buggy,boat,..) a lot of weapons .. I can play it with aa hight , and all effects very hights with mi radeon XT.

somes screens by me

[Image: FCBlueSky.jpg]
[Image: FCBuggy.jpg]
[Image: FCBuggy2.jpg]
[Image: FCBuggy3.jpg]
[Image: FCExplose.jpg]
[Image: FCShaders.jpg]
[Image: Bloodysign.jpg]
looks pretty good :thumb:
I didn't get selected. I will be buying FarCry anyway when it comes out. I know you can't say much since your under NDA. Pics look nice though. Please give some impressions if you can.

The latest beta I made it into was the Resident Evil: Outbreak beta for PS2. Online RE will be interesting.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
Nice.
t|'.'t|
wow thats cool, I wish I could be a beta tester. I tryed to be a beta tester for tribes 2 when its was in the testing stage. What percent is the game stage, they have a demo at fileplant, but im not sure if I want to download it..500mb<_<
How do you became a beta tester anyway?
All you had to do to try to get into the FarCry beta was register at their site and fill out a form. They randomly picked a few thousand people. I didn't get in.

FarCry will be going into Open Beta soon so practically anyone can be in it.

Most of the time it's just keep an eye on gaming news sites. I visit IGN and Gamespot every day. They will usually have a news story when a big game is asking for beta testers.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
WHEN IS THIS GAME COMING OUT? it just doesnt say anywhere. not even on the site. im downloading the demo right now.
march27th nevermindimsorry.