Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you doing for New Years?
I'm not a party person so I will just be sitting home installing new hard drive (if its here by then). If its not here then I will just be doing what I normally do every day which is work on stuff on my computer.

If I get my drive installed and everything reformatted, installed and working faster then I think I will then I will be playing games, just like I did last year. Heck I didn't even know that it had gone past new years till someone had said it in game and it was 2 am my time.
I am actually getting some invites but test prove I am introverted so I will probably just stay home and celebrate with friends^_^
I'm gonna OD on a speedball ...j/k lol

I think I'm going to a small house party to just chill and catch up with old friends if it's still happening, otherwise just staying home :/
Ill be a t a friends house..just sit a rround and chill..nothing big..but I hope a cool thingB)
family crap I rather not go to.
going out for supper, drinking and getting a hotel out of town.....
nothing... just gonna enjoy the light show that we have so much off in Denmark the past months
Well, I'm INVISIBLE AGAIN ... I might as well pay a visit to the LADIES ROOM ...
Without ice cream life and fame are meaningless.
[Image: stoned.jpg]
I'll celebrate with my family and some friends, nothing big.
family dinner until 1 prolly then going out with my cousin. She called me early yesterday morning and told me that i would be the only guy with 7 girls. She wanted to know if i still wanted to go. Have to say it was a hard decision.
Hmm prolly family dinner and then chilling with the g/f.

Though I really need to get my computer fixed
woot, party tonight at my house...well...gathering i guess:Dalot of mine and my dad's work buddies are comming over...my girlfriends comming up to finally meet my rents...weve been dating for about a month so it a little overdue...
had a few drinks with a couple of my friends, watched the new year come in new york on tv and then watched it happen in seattle on tv 3 hours later. shot off some fireworks, not really much at all.