Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tier one Bracket 4
Dude it was a joke.. calm the hell down. Jesus. :blink:
smartass,Aug 5 2005, 03:22 AM Wrote:That is the lamest excuse for a joke or sportsmanship i have ever seen. Save it for the match.
Like i said, not funny.
death shall cometh quick.
dont know whats going on but a huge branch fell on my car so i had to take care of it. Im back now not sure if you guys had the match already
sorry dude... i think its over... due to an ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** its up to rws and smart as to wether we have the tier 1 match... i say sure..
I would rather have a match. Than just go on to the next tier. rws can take clouds place.

Edit: plus i want to see a pic of the car:P
yeah i do too
we're humans, we feed off of others pain... just so happens to be you this time cow ;)^_^

edit: thats to both...
playing paintball tomarrow ill try to stop at dads work and snag a pic. its ugly.
I'd specify a time, but honestly, I won't show for it. So just whenever I'm on, I'll stick around if we want to get things rolling.
no.. that is absolute bullshit. You ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***s would not work with me and did not give two left shits about me having lag issues. Smartass had the same problems as me, but his was fixed... and you told me to JUST play? I say F you.. any of you who where acting that way towards me.

I don't care that I bypassed the filters.. because one of you absolutely deserved that treatment. I am not out.. I did not quit.. I did not forfeit.. I will not play on a server that lags.. and if you even somewhat gave a shit you would try to work with me. I am not blaming all of you.. just certain someones... GRITS.. we need to talk.
Take your attitude elsewhere. You have been banned from the servers until further notice. Once you realize what you did was wrong and apologize your ban will be lifted.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
CloudFuel,Aug 6 2005, 11:31 PM Wrote:no.. that is absolute bullshit. You ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***s would not work with me and did not give two left shits about me having lag issues. Smartass had the same problems as me, but his was fixed... and you told me to JUST play? I say F you.. any of you who where acting that way towards me.

I don't care that I bypassed the filters.. because one of you absolutely deserved that treatment. I am not out.. I did not quit.. I did not forfeit.. I will not play on a server that lags.. and if you even somewhat gave a shit you would try to work with me. I am not blaming all of you.. just certain someones... GRITS.. we need to talk.
No, you didn't quit, you were forcefully retried, shit head.

What do you expect when you talk smack to all of us?

You think we really want to help you after you do shit like that?

Grow brain.

Have fun with your ban.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

gg
alright, when can we do this, i'm open almost every day... so its up to rws to see when he can play:D
Well i found out today that i could be off work for as long as 12 weeks. :S
just change that weeks to months and you get free money for a year :/
i can do any day after 9am-330pm 9pm-2am
or all day sat,,tues,
Pick a day/time. Or catch rws in irc and see what he says. :P
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

lets aim for saturday but we could do friday at 9 too if thats cool?
tonight is ok after 9 for me tomarrow at 1030pm is also good i will be gone from 6-1030 tomarrow babysitting
Go ahead and try to find a replacement for me.
RuNnInG_wIth_ScISsOrS,Aug 13 2005, 04:50 AM Wrote:Go ahead and try to find a replacement for me.
Nice of you to wait until now to say so.

I'll see what grits wants done with this tier... No more alts and this is more than once this tier was abandoned by one player. It's not fair.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Hmmm, this isent working out at all. :angry:
and i won't be here at all from the 21st to the 28th :/ then the 31st school starts again.