Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Screen Names
SoulEvan,Apr 8 2003, 12:56 PM Wrote:Cause, like the people Noxious hate, I correct everyone when they pronounce/spell anything wrong. :D

Well to an extent.  Most of my problem with people is the there - their - they're thing.  My friends hate it when I correct them.  Mostly because I act so retarded. I'm Stupid I'm Stupid I'm Stupid!!  :rolleyes:
I hate gramatical errors much worse than spelling errors. Since I know my grammar, but am not such a great speller. Since this is the case, I have anathemized your post as of right... now.

P.S. I don't even think anathema can be used in that way.. oh well.
I am not so creative as you are.
When I first played ricochet the first thing was that I fell down.
Then someone on holdouts showed me a curve jump and I trained these jumps for a week. The result was always suicid.
Jumping with Suicids results SuicideJumper.

My nick before rc was even less creative it was "Charzi" which is a short form of my family name.
[Image: ilurion.png]
in my early days of multiplayer gaming i went by many names. but for the past few years I've stuck with this one. the origins of this name are pretty dumb. back in the day I used to play a lot of legend of Zelda, and talk a lot about Zelda, and in fact almost everything I did eventually became zelda related. So when Ocarina of Time came out and everyone became familiar with it, they, at one point or another would call me sage. The 4 is just for dramatic effect.....seriously.
Sorry, posted in wrong topic :(
The great thing about my name is... I'm the only one... no one ever takes my name ... I mean come on... would you wanna be me?!:)
The name Blazed comes from the word B-l-a-z-e-d, and I play
the game blazed mostly:wacko:
I also go bye [420]Vanilla_Coke

Im the best..Shhhh:thumb:
My name came from a 1970 Chevelle SS from the movie Dazed and Confused
My avatar is from Clockwork Orange with a little editing of course
the great thing about my name is..nobody steals it\or know whats it from....when i started to play hl 6\7 years ago..i had the name knightmare "lame:P" then i moved onto darkstar "lame again" then i couldnt think of a name so i started to watch music channels..i got like 50 of them..so i turned it onto heavy metal and the band was very bad...right before i turned it i saw the name "soulsolution" im like ok idea! so i stole it:D..i have more names but not enough time in the world to type them out
well.. AnTiX came from an old cs name i had, xxXioXxx... it just turned into AnTiX.. and the name Powered By GOD.. if any of you know about Alcaholics Anonymous or being sober.. then you will know how much of "God" or a higher power is important..
The shark is the apex predator of the sea. It is the ultimate killing machine perfect in every way, it is ruthless, fearless when it needs to be (like when its in a food frenzy), and yet harmless and gentle the rest of the time. It also has tough face, sharp teeh, sleek body, and a lot lot more. These are some of the reasons i find this animal fascinating and inspirational. In any game you want to be the best at it, to be at the top like the shark. So i chose the name Apex to symbolize this. My email address is [email protected] and my avatar has the backround of a shark. :)
But a dolphin can kill a shark correct?
Quickening comes of the best series of fantasy books ever Shannara Series..In sept there will be like the 11 one out..But anywayz mine comes from the book Druid Of Shannara...Its a girl in the book ;) But she is a complete badass..But I just thought it was the coolest name so I've stuck with it ever since
Free Willy vs Jaws... hm...
Killer Whale will murder a Great White Shark.
I thought you were a Hylander fan
Nope..
So did I Quick...I remember I use to call you hylander and you would say I am not him...and you were talking about the player and I was talking about the movie:D
A dolphin or other sea mammal could in fact kill a shark...but that doesn't make them predators. Predators
hunt, kill and eat their prey. I've never see flipper eat a big ass hammerhead shark.
speak for yourself buddy.
my name originated from a very long night i was having, when someone asked me "what's up," i replied "he's brokend."

and so i am.
FreeFall...well...umm...i fall??? I used to make my rico names after Tool songs
then i decided, that was crap..i didn't want to use music for names, I occasionally still do when stumped as far as name creation goes. Anywho one day i was playing with..some people i dunno who..i kept falling and they said i should change my name to something related to my misfortune. I came up with FreeFall and stuck to it...
From time to time i do like to play under other names, but i won't reveal those here.
I forget who i came up with my name, i think it just shows the mysterious side of me, and everyone elses. The name i was using for the longest time before, was killedinaction, perfect name for CS and DOD. I used to play RC with that name but since i had a 133 and a 56 k modem it was very hard to do anything. BTW i had killedinaction before the [K.I.A], just for the record. When i bought my new computer and the parents bought DSL (personally i think they were drunk/stoned when they did and stuck with it out of routine), i was using anonymity as my IRC name at the time, so i just roled it over to RC, then joined [CAKE] with wha and rush. B)
Well my name is either Tozzar or Turtle. Tozzar use to be my old Rainbow 6 name so I just switched stuff over to this and the other games I use to play. I think Turtle came from where one day I was messing with the Shift button while playing and was going slow like a turtle so it just popped in my mind and I used it.
GRITS,Jul 12 2003, 12:03 AM Wrote:So did I Quick...I remember I use to call you hylander and you would say I am not him...and you were talking about the player and I was talking about the movie:D
lol I remember that grits that was like the first day for you and it was me and hy just chilin practicin jumps and I was gettin all frusurated cause I knew nothin of hylander and somethin in hylander is called a quickening...but awww that good days when grits was a noob and me and hy were always playin me and frito were new friends, MoS was still round, look what ya did grits got me all teary eyed over here -_- I miss those dayz :wub:
I'm digging this thread up because a few of us on irc were wondering about where the name Tak came from. I know when I think Tak, I think of "Tak: The Hideous New Girl", an Invader Zim episode.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I'm gonna have to watch that episode again.
This thread was created before I'd even played Ricochet, I think.

Anyway, RushJet1-

I was first getting a name on IM and I thought "I like Mega Man games." Rush is Mega Man's dog and Rush Jet is one of the forms he can be in. I tried Rush Jet but it was already taken, then I tried RushJet1 and it worked. So there.

TheJunoReactor - Juno Reactor is a music group that did some music for the Matrix Reloaded
BitStreamDream - Did some music for Need For Speed 2
Infected Mushroom - Another music group that plays weird electronic stuff
-=ULTIMATE PANTS=- Randomness.
Piayer - You all know this one, the anti-player:)
MaiContent - My name for awhile in CS, but you people didn't like it and I was brutally forced to remove it.
Annatar is a lord of the rings name. Normally i am against them, because they are usually something like Aragorna or L'egolas or other really dumb variations. But id just finished reading a guide to tolkien when i chose the name, and Annatar means something like fair stranger or man with gifts, it was the name sauron went under just before he made the one ring and revealed his true evilness:).

Other names include

I_SUCK (work it out)- ns
Brain Stem(no reason) - dwars and si
scissorman(originally runningwithscissors but apparently thats taken round here)- TS

and about a million random others that just occur to me for no apparent reason.
EEEEXCEELLEEEEEEENNT!!
[Image: SkaWars.JPG]
Hello my name is Wanksta...nuff said
Quickening, just stole it from a book. Loved the books and I love the name. Nothing real special about it. Can call me Q, Quick, Quicky anything and I'll catch it:P

O btw if you haven't seen me around IRC, first off mine is screwed over and I'm addicted to Knights of the Old Republic:D