Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting the Pictures Post!
THERE IS NO WAY...that that is Pique!!!!
Chicks don't talk about cracks and warez and make maps....lol !

If that is you, I can no longer play you becuz I think naughty things.:huh:
i dont have any pic :unsure: but if i had im only a 16 years old boy :lol:

u dont want to see me :ghost:

:smurf: = Sexy = :wub:
Actually Jabba, your picture looks better then I thought it would. :P hehe just kidding, but you asked for it. :)

One of my rules that I have is that I don't tell guys if I think they are cute or not, as I don't look at guys that way. I only look at women that way. That keeps what little sanity inplace and on my side for now.

As to being the una bomber... no. I would not blowup people that I don't know.
I meant avatar, and does that mean you would blow up people you do know?:thinkey:
now we've seen pique, now we need grits and wd's pic. let the contest begin.:cens:
I never said i was a guy...One of my other friends online called me Steve so its just easier to say thats my name instead of saying ima girl (real name is Sara). cause then you get all this crap about how no girls play video games...blah...blah...blah....Its just easier not to say anything at all.
I'll let you think about that one more Jabba. :upto:
I'm the dude in the hat... the other guy is my father.

[Image: Dangerous_Pacific.jpg]

The Pacific Ocean rules :D
um... well here goes...
[Image: alice.jpg]

and my name is Alice^_^
the name punkgirl used to scare me cus im a old fogy, but you are a nice looking punk girl not the kind you see on tv with the tats and green hair and rings through ever part of your body, like on Jerry Springer:P
frito
thats not punk, thats trailer trash^_^
Ok this is toooo freeky I thought Pique was a dude wierd. :huh::huh: And Do you want me to post a pic ????
:left:punk, me I don't know which is best j/k very nice pic:thumb:
is it double wide trash or single?
Oh........ my........ GOD@!! Pique.. you're... Oh god... I need to go see a doctor... BRB..

Hey pG, you're sexier than I've expected :D
WTF!!!!!!!! Pique is a girl? Ahahahhah
Err how do I add a picture?? The IMG I presume? Do I need to have it uploaded somewhere too or....?
Wow, Pique (Sara) that was a shock, but hey, sweet, maybe there are more girls than I though. PG, nice pic, I like your look:P

Jooza
[*RiP*]:thumb:
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
PG you are really cute and I am not real sure why the rest of the guys aren't saying so
yep I agree...
Power and Glory, wow you are very cute...you know I'm teasing you Pg;)and Pique, if you are a girl, you're very cool, I love women who snowboard! :heartbeat: Guys, it seems we have some beauties among us.

Well we've seen some of the women here, but GRITS, you know all the guys are really waiting to see a pic of you...come on kitten:thumb:
I don't think the guys could handle it here lil:bp:and don't think its legal for me to comment to much on pg's pic:baaa:
What a couple of gorgeous girls, pG and Pique.
Forgot to mention, my name is Nick :) (Nicholas actually, but I prefer Nick)

PG looks to be under the age of 18, so this is why I think most of the guys that are older then 18 are holding off on saying shes cute as well it just don't look right.

Women can get away with saying anyone is cute no matter what age someone is.

But even thou I'm above 18, I'll say that she's a cute kid. (if she is a kid) and if you're not a kid then DAMN you're aging nicely. hehe

To the people that are having problem using pictures off other sites you can upload them to our forums with the little thing below all the smilies when you respond to a post or make a new post.

Just click on the browse button and search for it on your computer (if its only on the net I would suggest downloading it to your computer) Then when you hit the submit button or add reply button the file will automatically be uploaded.

I'm pretty sure that part is now working. :D

And GRITS... thats alot of facial hair :D
roflmao
grits dear god i hope you aren't serious
Er... what thing below the smilies...?
*Rubs his buzzed head* Heh...
OK no more arm twisting here it is
DAMN! Gorgeous...and these chicks kick my ass! crazy...but yeah Pique...wow! and Pg....man oh man. It's good to be 17 hehe. So how bout some more gorgeous chicks post their pics....ya know...Shakira and Gritsy! I swear to god grits...no more pics of dudes....jeez!

- Frito! dude you looked younger than I thought you where...and Gwars...man I love the I don't give a **** I'm relaxed look. It works well with you, cuz I think of you as being so busy and stressed out...it's a nice contrasting feature. More of you uT's start posting them pics...oh and I guess RiP, CC(dead or not), and pr0 too....
I am sorry I must have missed the picture that cloud posted....he is so anxious to see everyone elses... I say we boycott till cloud shows his mug
damn cloud im only 36, im not dead yet:angry: