Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting the Pictures Post!
ROFL! and noo grits...me? nah...you don't need one of me. I don't think it's really pertinent that you all see it...
Hey Frito, you look great for 36 man, I thought you were younger than I:blink:
Ok... someone mind explaining how to upload a pic directly into a post... like what gwar said, uploading from my harddrive instead of loading it onto another site and using the IMG tags.

"To the people that are having problem using pictures off other sites you can upload them to our forums with the little thing below all the smilies when you respond to a post or make a new post.

Just click on the browse button and search for it on your computer (if its only on the net I would suggest downloading it to your computer) Then when you hit the submit button or add reply button the file will automatically be uploaded."

What little thing below the smilies? There's the box with the smilies, then a link that says "show all" then below that words that say "post icons" and then nothing... I see nothing for attaching or uploading pics or whatever... maybe this is some ability only admins have?
yes, I am hald naked, and yes, I have a very bad tan in this pic, but this is the only one I could find, so plz, don't laugh. This pic is over a year old, I was only 16 wheen it was taken.

does it get cut off for everyone????????

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Guess which one is me :blink:

[Image: meandjenn.jpg]

For some reason it worked and now it doesn't... here's the link anyway:

http://www.geocities.com/gamespark/meandjenn.jpg

Ok... so even the link doesn't work... copy and paste the URL into the address box, should work.
Here's a half webcam pic I took last month. I'm a youthful 33...^_^ 6' 3" tall 240 lbs.
[Image: Image017.jpg]

HOLY COW...pG is fine! Don't take that as sexist either Alice. It's a great complement.
I'm proud to be playing with attractive females unlike the cows I've played with in CS.:blink:
If you couldn't tell by now, this is the first time I have ever set up forums.

You all should be able to upload now. The browse button should be there. /me kicks self for forgetting that he had something turned to 0 and was looking for just a check box. lol

That picture was taken years ago, when I wasn't as stressed out as I am now.

I'll see if I can find a more recent one, but I have to warn you, I'm camera shy so most of them are me hiding behind something. I have a few that my friend called wilson cause I looked like wilson on home improvment hiding behind something. lol

Most free sites will not allow remote linking. Now people should be able to attach their pictures. lol WHOOPS!!! :)
and u can kiss my

ps.guess who's at the top

I am in shock, pG and Pique are two beautiful ladies, and GRITS is a guy? (or is that a joke?)

HELP :ph34r:
(Big Pictures)

Here's the stoner you all love and hate:

[Image: thumb.jpg]

and another:

[Image: me.jpg]
actually this is it, grits is the stuff

awww now i'm blushing! you guys are too nice!

p.s btw i'm 18^_^
it was taken like a year ago before i was 17. I don't have access to a digital camera or scanner so that is as good as it gets sorry guys
PuNkGirL,Mar 26 2003, 10:41 PM Wrote:um... well here goes...
[Image: alice.jpg]

and my name is Alice^_^
only reason im quotin this is cuz i think that she deserves to b on here again:)
Cool Frooty that was not only nice but creative too...nice to know there are some romantics that play ricochet:heartbeat:
aw young love
Hmm no more going out with Nem.... pG? <_<
acid u look like that dude from linkin park (Mike is it :?) in that second pic:)
Hrm, my charms don't work too well on GRITS I see...time to rework my tactics ; )

Still yanking Kathy's leg to let me post a pic of her:P

Jooza
[*RiP*]:thunb:
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
Ok, i thought i would just add my pic as everyone else seems to have

Not sure why im holding the paper up like that, im not a perv or anything ........:)

don't have that liberal minister of info here widow, very informing:bfr:
Im assuming that topic on the main page is directed at me. Fine ill come clean.

Thats me.
frito u ever heard of the return key? if you press it u can type a new line save all these 1 line posts u keep doing:)
Too cute Frooty I was thinking the same thing.... Frito just likes to take up room...

Pique the post was partly for you, partly for cloud...who refuses to post, but begs everyone else for pictures...and partly an opening for me to repost mine....for I am indeed a woman and not a guy...the picture is a family member who is really a cool guy, I told him what I was up to and he said I could use it, but not to play it out too long, sooo along with the new picture.........I will just always have to wonder now about all those things you said and all those promises we made.......but at least there is a market for the video :D
is that really you? That one pic you showed me didn't show you to look like that. You seemed to have curly red hair....are you playing us again?
pretty grits

cloud..what you think is on her head?
i see red semi-curly hair

but then again..im partially color blind :/
(dont even ask please)
OK Cloud I am thinking you are fishing for more pictures:) the tag picture was taken about the same time...it was a photo shoot so there is more makeup and more curl.. But I have not had RED hair a day in my life.....but it was curly
ok Pique Auburn some reddish highlights but NEVER RED
more pics, *claps* we're still missing some people though! Cloud <_<

and GRITS:wub:you are just simply breathtakingly beautiful:heartbeat:...What a babe *begins to sweat* Damn, that picture just brings out the :devil:in me!
Damn I get owned by so many beautiful girls...and even GRITS who doesn't always own me...wow...stunning...ok I'll shut up with my "hopeless" "romantic" self. I'm getting my haircut soon...you can have your pic then...
here is fritokid cus he didnt wanna be left out
:ph34r: