Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting the Pictures Post!
Sweet, I can't wait to have kids:P

GRITS - Nothing too unexpected, you look southern enough for me ; )

Jooza
[*RiP*]:thumb:
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
Very cool to have a face to go with some names. Here's one I think I'll throw in... the most recent occasion I have graced film... this was back on V-day, our Winter Formal dance. I'm the dude sitting far right.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

heres a pic of me at another party
[Image: collzsar.jpg]
pr0.Newb|E,Mar 27 2003, 04:21 PM Wrote:Hmm no more going out with Nem.... pG? <_<
I never was going out with nem!!! >_<
GRITS is h0t... and Pique is a thug =p
Well you asked for it MUHAHAHAHAHHA

awww I love sherpies! I have one....he's really cool.
CLOUD FUEL
ENOUGH WITH ALL THE COMMENTS WHERE IS THE PICTURE????:angry:
I vote that cloud shows a pic or gets banned... who is with me?
im with g-boy :P
16 wolfeh

and g-boy cant we just ban him anyway?:P
bah im doing a frito ... 2 posts for 2 lines. lol

Pique ure m8 looks out of it:P
I love it Frooty we have now named the one line repeat posts as a "frito" hehehehehe:D
And slasher that picture does not count for the one I asked for;)
P H E W !!!!

GOD IM GLAD THAT WAS A JOKE GRITS !
WOW...we got all the 'hotties' playing RC.
I have one question?? Why would cute
chicks like you, pG & Pique not be out with
the menz and instead be locked up playing
video games. I know there's some men out
there dying to wine and dine you 3:blsh: but you
stay online with us bozos :lol:
PIX i think they prefer a higher class of people:P

and any of u slightly older lads (older than me that is) i don't see a wedding ring on pique's finger so it seems shes free:)
Iam with g-boy but instead of just that BAN g-boy with cloud MUHAHAHAHAHA
OK this is still a "pic" thread lets dont turn it into a "ban cloud" one....we could always make that a thread of its own :D
just teasing cloud but you do owe us a picture:wub: I dont remember seeing a real one of you either slasher^_^, still waiting on wolfdaughter's and shakira is gorgeous if you guys can get her to post you will be pleasantly surprised with all the women of ricochet....oooh sounds like a calendar or a photo spread...... you know who hasnt posted their picture yet that I would like to see???? (besides P&G's) is evil_admin......come on rebaudo...where's the pic?:bg:
PIX,Mar 28 2003, 04:27 PM Wrote:P H E W !!!!

GOD IM GLAD THAT WAS A JOKE GRITS !
WOW...we got all the 'hotties' playing RC.
I have one question??  Why would cute
chicks like you, pG & Pique not be out with
the menz and instead be locked up playing
video games.  I know there's some men out
there dying to wine and dine you 3:blsh:  but you
stay online with us bozos :lol:
You dont know where i work...so just...hush and no...dont ask about that one either
playing video games is fun^_^and besides going outside is what THEY want you to do!!! Must.... not... follow... crowds.... popularity is a social disease....
PuNkGirL,Mar 28 2003, 07:52 PM Wrote:playing video games is fun^_^and besides going outside is what THEY want you to do!!!  Must.... not... follow... crowds....  popularity is a social disease....
u see thats what gets me ..... some people want to be different so badly they'll NOT have fun just to not go with the crowd, but all they do is end up in another crowd - the people who DONT have fun:)
kinda a vicious cycle, ure never gunna not be in a crowd so may as well be in 1 u enjoy:)
We're all in the "i like playin games" crowd .... now if u wanna be different u'll stop playing games... then u wont enjoy it but ull b different... but ull b in the crowd of people who dont play. lol.... I enjoy games so ive made myself a social reject and made my mouse my only friend:P
THATS IT, IM TAKIN OFF ALL MY POSTS
cus im a :spam: er
unlike cloud at least I put a sentence insted of one word posts:D
Quote:......I know there's some men out
there dying to wine and dine you 3  but you
stay online with us bozos 
What "bozos?";)You guys are great to hang with and I enjoy 'playing' with you...and playing ricochet with you is fun too. :rolleyes:
Eventually I will venture out into the dating world but for now.....I just wish some of you were a little bit older.....ok quite a bit older for most of you. :blsh: and we wont even bring up fritokid or Diablo hehehehe I promise to post a picture of my first "boyfriend" when I find one and then you guys can all run him through the ringer for me and see if he survives, might even make him try his hand at ricochet...tell him I wont go out with him untill he beats the best player in each clan :lol:
23, loving it, and if I wasn't taken and I lived back in Jersey I'de come after you GRITS:P

Jooza
[*RiP*]:thumb:

PS - You're making me miss Jersey:(
[Image: chicken+copy.jpg]
one....word. HOW DARE YOU! I have my 200+ posts from good ideas and thoughts...so shhh! I will post mine soon...so leave me be...jeez! Oh and I have yet to see one person's pics...that'd be shaki...then we shall have all of the women's posts....
did wolfdaughter post hers? i've lost track in this 5 page topic o.O
No i don't think wolfdaughter has posted hers yet then again a lot of people haven't.
i'll see if i can pull up a picute of myself tonight to add here.

I'd like everyone give themselves a big hand for helping this topic have more views than the replies in the
ricochet section. :thumb:
(guess we're all "just a little bit" curious to see who we're actually playing with)
or could it be that we actually would rather look and talk about ourselves.
fritoman,Mar 28 2003, 08:14 PM Wrote:THATS IT, IM TAKIN OFF ALL MY POSTS
cus im a :spam: er
unlike cloud at least I put a sentence insted of one word posts:D
Ah hah I was just about to reply to this thread to comment that cloud isn't going to post his picture, instead he will continue to use it as a medium to keep his post count above mine.
Since it didn't work in the link the first time...

dude, is that your sister?
:heartbeat:k pc, is dat ur sister