Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Your Cars!
Grr, no car. BTW Melba, what are you trying to say? I don't live that far from you in Texas and I'm not a redneck!!!! >_<;;;
I agree, this thread is biased. No car for me either. I'm going for a Wrangler soon though!
oh, please let the seats lay back grits, say its so, And I have a 93 silverado, light green, ext cab full load w/ 350, and a 96 buick regal and very old 89 cutlass. and am trading the regal for a 03 nissan altima in july, they are awesome to me. I've been putting this off for 2 yrs, its been so nice not having any car payment.
ah Pix thats all youre going to credit me 4 empty beer cans?
The ones in the truck are just overflow from the bookshelf.
IIIIITTTTTTTSSSSSS AAAAALLLLLIIIIIVVVVVEEE!!!!!!!

I cant believe it I resurrected the beast my blue and pale blue(looks white in pic) started today woohoo Say goodbye to all the little forest creatures j/k
4x4un:D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

pretend to be ricer at 2fast2furious... yes sucks to live where i do! black 300zx.

mmm....z cars make me drooooool.....
nice work, sinbon. be that california? i see mountains in the bg.
cali indeed, 40 miles north of SF
yay!

it is very dark blue, but basically looks black in this pic. the body work (dents, rust) is great, looks like new. I took a whole crap load of pics, but only one came out because my dad said I needed flash on and that just over exposed them all. i will get some better ones later, and perhaps a full 3d gif....

[Image: bloo.jpg]
mmm....V-cars make me drooooool.....
OMG sage it looks brand new...and an essence of 'Godfather' about it
i was thinking more of a "Bond" vibe but hey, whatever! :P
old bond, godfather definatley. sweet car though
that Vulva reminds me of fun days in high school involving chicks and illegal purchasing of booze.
yea grits, I think he put the bald tires on just to dress it down.:idea:
jabbahunt,Jul 4 2003, 02:57 AM Wrote:yea grits, I think he put the bald tires on just to dress it down.:idea:
yes...at least, he'll have us all BELIEVE that he did it on purpose....
Quote:that Vulva reminds me of fun days
Ill bet it does Pix
Ok I wasnt going to comment on the tires.....figure that is his next big investment... ;)
Tires will cost him more than he paid for the car.
those tires are brand new.....my camera is really not high quality enough to tell that there is tread ON THE BOTTOM OF THE TIRES. i dont know about you guys, but thats the only place i need it.
Yeah sure sage....can you see the top of Lincolns head on the penny? Actually I hear that the tread is suppose to go all the way around the tires not just on the bottom:P
yah, maybe on your monstrosity, but mine is a swank cruising automobile, i cant afford an ugly thing like that. Your just picking on mine because your all jealous:P. Besides, i dont have time to shine up my tires.
OK...late post...but I bought a new Jeep yesterday. It has been the funnest vehicle I have ever driven...I have actually
been driving it non-stop since yesterday with the top down.
Quote:It's a Jeep thang...you wouldn't understand!

PiX i had a 85 cj7 and it was a fun vehical, went 4 wheeling at the drop of a hat, but it was getting old and decrepid so I had to get rid of it for something more dependable :( I got to the point i would just roll the sides up insted of taking the whole top down cus that was kind of a pain in the ass. I love the color, come get me and we will go scratch it up :D
bad news guys: the volvo is soon to become an infiniti
I love that jeep, and your avatar ain't bad either, (wait, i'm not supposed to have those feelings). love that jeep.
I asked if the chick CAME with the Jeep and they said only if I financed it for 8 years.
I decided against it but found the same chick on www.buyachickforyourjeep.com yesterday.
They were all out of smart blonde hugemongous knocker brands so I got the dumb, I'll do
whatever you want model. Hot as hell but sharp as a watermelon.
i cut myself on a watermelon, once. i didn't realize she had teeth.
I GOT MY NEW CAR!. its a 95 Infiniti G20, with all the bells and whistles. It's in awesome shape and even has a modified intake and exhaust system. So fast!! I bought it from my boss' son, who was selling it because he bought a brand new WRX. He spent as much as i did on the Volvo's stereo ($400) on just his rear speakers! It is such a smooth ride. I love the Volvo and all, but this is just an insane upgrade. I'm in heaven! I'll post a pic tomorrow (!!!!!)
yay