Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uT Voting???
Totally agree with ya GRITSY...which is why I said that's not the sole reason. Think about it this way...you were up against some serious competition and just didn't make it...the banning didn't help your case...and now that I check the votes it only swayed 3 people's votes...so yeah...
well then somebody has been talking bad about me..cause there werent very many ppl that knew about my ban..i havent been doing anything latetly thats wrong..so whatothere reason can there be
we had a certain number of slots open and more people trying to get in, we had to choose and we did.
congrats to the new clan members :thumb:
-]uT[-frito-
Congratulations to all my new clansmen. SS, you had a lot more support than what is being portrayed. I myself voted for you over Chica, and I stand proudly by that vote, Cloud can confirm this. I gave you my word that I would vote for you, and my word is the one thing no one can take away from me. Life is the future, not the past.
i appreciate the ppl who did vote for me..but the ppl who didnt cause of my past was just stupid
I'm amazed...
1. I had no idea soulsolution had probs in the past.
2. Next to PIX, SS was the one I was most sure would get in, which is why I didn't feel bad for not letting him into RiP.
3. I personally think SS has about the most skill out of those up for vote... at least from what I've seen. It's all perception I guess.

I'll speak with my fellow clanmembers, take a gander at our roster, and put you up for consideration SS. We don't have official "votes" but we will talk. I'm sure you'd like to get in on some clan war action against uT
:thumb:
i dont know...after this ill prob stay solo..who knows
I also didn't know that SS had any problems in the past, if he did have some then they were insignificant.

CloudFuel, if you're implying that I'm ignorant for not knowing who "Chica Bonita" is, be careful, there are even some people in your clan that tell me they have no clue who she is. I know it's either Shakira or Morning Star, but it doesn't matter, she blatantly lied and I would NEVER want to be clanned with someone like that.
like i said..somebody had of been talking bad about me cuase there were very few ppl that knew
DUDE I Love you cause I don't swear...I swear to god do not talk to me ever again. I've tried to be mature with you...but it's impossible . DO NOT TALK TO ME. I don't care what you say because it's always stupid and retarded...hey lets do drugs...eheheh...that's cool..NOT! Do not talk about my clan...and do not talk to my clan OK? Stay in your confines and don't respond to me or anything I say.

and for the rest of you...this was a clan decision...let me say this again...THE FACT THAT HE WAS BANNED WAS NOT THE SOLE PURPOSE FOR HIM NOT BEING PUT INTO THE CLAN. There did ya see it that time? Don't question us...we did what we thought was best for US...not you....thx for all those who understood...and I'm sorry that you feel the way you did Soul. I can't help the fact that others didn't vote for you...but dude it's over and done with...I can't just change their votes...sorry pal.

the edit is for flaming, please don't lose control in passion.
now now no h8
Quote:I swear to god do not talk to me ever again. I've tried to be mature with you...but it's impossible . DO NOT TALK TO ME. I don't care what you say because it's always stupid and retarded...hey lets do drugs...eheheh...that's cool..NOT! Do not talk about my clan...and do not talk to my clan OK? Stay in your confines and don't respond to me or anything I say.

Is this reply directed to me? It doesn't answer shit. You're always whining because you can't take what I have to say, ***I'm Stupid for Swearing***.
i screw up everytime i play.. but o well.. congrats to new ut and ss.. if ya wanna be in ut.. let it be for now.. and if they pik sumone like chica over sumone whos been playin for a long time... then i give u my support to complain all u want.
oh so since you've been playing for 6 months we just gotta let you in? Nope sorry doesn't work that way...chica is probably the best skilled player we took in...that really helped her case...plus many of us play her behind the scenes...so like I said before...leave it be. It's done...the members are happy...be cool and let it go...
I think everyone would simply be more happy if you let SS in, why have a vote? Just to excluse one? That's STUPID. He deserves better, and I hope RiP finds him worthy of entering our ranks.

edit: I put in a good word for you SS:)
i concur w/ acid...why the hell did you guys vote for her? you said yourself that skill is NOT the only factor in getting into uT, but w/ regards to her, it's the only thing i can possibly think of as an admittance factor..or maybe you feel uT has to have a token female (hey guys, maybe she'll be as cool as shakira...maybe not)...i don't know, but don't claim that we are all ignorant as to her identity...it doesn't fly as an argument considering that she has obviously practiced and most likely at vads under a diff name. another issue is that she put on the tag before she was officially admitted...maybe many of you felt pressured to vote for her because you didn't want to get her hopes up...well, congradulations, you got someone's hopes up anyway. you were insensitive to make players aware that you were voting on them anyways...it's just tacky and shows a definative lack of foresight.

it seems SS has been playing longer, gotten to know you guys longer and has a better reputation (well at least it beats NO reputation) w/ your clan. hey, look...i don't mean to disparage chicita in the least...but i take in question your judgement as a clan. for shame uT...for shame.
Man... I am gonna so regret even sticking my nose into this bit... BUT

I have the same advice I had on the last little clan fit that got out of hand: why don't you all just stop?

Seriously. I am far from taking sides here, but we all know certain things.

1. Acid is gonna disagree with cloud regardless of what Cloud does. He is critical now, but would be critical of Cloud even he were to take the forgiven advice, to let SS in. Where that would be totally weak of Cloud for going against the vote of his clan and lending to the advice of RiP members. Acid... your nature is to pick on certain people. Maybe we should leave uT alone for a while. Did they offer you a ballot?

2. Cloud is going to want the last word no matter what. Cloud could have cut this thread off at about 8 posts by simply giving the names and not even looking back at the repsonses. Why sit and defeend the decision of an election? If it was a true election, the results are simply in stone and need no explanations. The votes simply stand, winners are in, PERIOD. Cloud... you want to be Right and the end all decision maker, but sound a little insecure in doing so. Just let your role as a leader speak for its self. You don't have to defend ANYTHING, especially to RiP. So stop throwing wood on the fire!

3. SoulSolutiuon, people voted. I am sorry they didn't vote you in. Try again sometime. Thats it.

Ok enough? Can this end? I got some guy digging holes out south of the strip. Do I need to send somone out to help me fill those holes? Peschi is busy tonight and I don't feel like shoveling on my own. I might get mad and NONE of you want that. CAPICHE?!

Beastie
it really is amazing that the RiP members think that there feelings are being taken into consideration for a uT vote (isnt that sweet)
We are famileee, I got all my brotha's and sista's with me, We are family.
Thank you beastie...I really appreciate that bro. This matter ends now.
I just think it was too public *shrug*. If somebody is good enough to get on a voting list, they now feel they have a great chance to get in. If SS hadn't known he was up for vote, he wouldn't be disappointed to find out he didn't get in. It's all good though.
well I probably should just say that after we took the list down...it went up to about 26 people who were trying out...people like newbie, punkgirl, ringus, dust, and many many more. So that's just an fyi that there were tons of badasses who didn't get in. I shoulda been more clear about the situation...sorry.
bleh maybe somebody should lock the topic or you guys should move onto something else..sorta gettin out of hand....i dont care anymore..yes i was very pissed off but oh well who cares..now drop it
Just something wierd that I see, but why are so many 'other clan' people interested in how uT voted? It isn't like it was just Cloud who made the decisions. They VOTED. Just like said above, Acid will always agree to disagree with Cloud; that's just how it is. I'm sorry you weren't voted in Soul. That could have been me in that situation and I'm grateful that I was considered. If uT decided today to reconsider and let you in, do you think you would like to be in that environment after all these nasty things were exchanged? There's really no reason to keep this thread going because there's nothing to come of it but more people getting angry and more non uT people (not you SS) getting their noses in uT business. I realize that it becomes everyone's business when uT posts in a public forum (that is being fixed as I write). But let's just carry on as normal, Cloud and Acid at each other's throat:Dand have sum fun.

PS...I was so in awe of the new map for arena last night on evil's server. The chick skins were so hot. I couldn't keep my eyes off of GRITS' and P&G's shiny latex asses. wOOt.
P&G's a guy....you scare me PIX
People care about people here...we get involved with each other no matter what the affiliation. We just all go to different schools doesnt mean we can't be friends...
and I know some people will always like to have the last word but since I can lock the topic I end up being the one that gets it :lol:
wish I never had to lock a topic but it looks like this one is dead in the water and we just keep rehashing the same stuff over and over....

btw not a new map PIX those are the models that evil_admin has been working on ...check out the programming posts it is going to be really cool if we can get someone who likes skining to help

and......... P&G and I were in the same skin so PIX couldnt tell us apart.
WORD