Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
akimbot waypoint files...
i created two waypoint files that you can use w/ akimbot. the bots still do some illogical things on occasion but they fall a lot less. basically, the waypoints were created w/ autowaypoint and i just ran out around the maps doing simple, straightforward jumps until i connected all the dots so-to-speak...after some experimenting, this seemed like the best approach. like the akimbot author said...ricochet bots are still not fully implemented, but w/ the waypoints, they can still beat a lot of noobs...^_^

rc_arena.awp
rc_deathmatch.awp

oh yeah...stick these files in your ricochet/maps directory...
this is just for the client game right? people don't actually use them in online games do they?
Good work .asm. I had been trying to accomplish the same result for some time now. My improvments were minimal though on the arena map. I used autowaypoint myself and it does make it easier.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
yes and no grits:huh:...to use akimbot, one has to create a lan game...so they create a server but no one outside their home or office can play on it. i don't think it's possible to put rico bots on a public server right now.
Akimbot has HLDS support, and should also work in a net listen server. I think for HLDS you have to prefix the commands with "akimbot" or something.