Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
well, some guy stole mine and made a whole damn movie from it. some people have all the luck.
lol
[CAKE Wrote:anonymity,Jul 25 2003, 09:22 PM] I choose mine because my name is anonymity, if i had any avatar that represented my self it would defeat the purpose of my name. If i were to choose an avatar i think it would be one of me poseing for play girl B)
First of all if YOU were gonna pose for ne thing it would be playboy:Psecond of all are you sure that your not just to lazy to make/find one?
sorry i got so excited when i had a chance to burn anon i forgot what i was here to do.

If you dident notice that is the decap pic used in rico. I just made it larger and gave it a border.
Most of you may be wondering who this idiot is. He is our mysterious 4th member to cake.

I'd also like to say, it took you how long to come up with that? 7 months? :blink:

and its because im lazy, i thought that was implied. Also sets me apart because I am the only person without an avatar and a sig who has close to as many posts as i do.
IDIOT!? you know i'm an ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** not an idiot
well that dident work out too well
smartass,Feb 27 2004, 09:48 PM Wrote:well that dident work out too well
Yeah, there are filters here.. beware of them and don't bypass them ;-)
smartass,Feb 27 2004, 04:46 PM Wrote:IDIOT!? you know i'm an ***I'm Stupid for Swearing*** not an idiot
lets agree to disagree, you are both ^_^
^_^I made my avatar its supposed to be a hand if u can see it.
Got bored one day of my death to campers logo so I picked a picture of one of my favorite movies. This is also my spray but it doesn't come out too well. At least I think its my spray:unsure:.

The font I downloaded off somewhere. One day I will eventually make an original spray for myself, well actually I already did, the death to campers one.
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

So whos able to see the hand in my avatar im just curious...
Its a weird hand holding a ball right?
<@Miagi> !8 Am I spamming?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Yes.
<@Miagi> !8 Should I stop?
<@ChanServ> Miagi: Oh, please, PLEASE, make it stop!

Sort of...its supposed to be a hand with a bullet hole through it but close enough.^_^
it kinda looks like the static X logo
I think that GB's avatar is the best...i like his P90 modification to it...:urock:
Mine comes from Clockwork Orange, I used references like changing the color of the milk to orange, Gorgeousness and Gorgocity(?) is a quote from that movie too.
well what better way for mine to have a lady with her lovely purple dragon.:)
hehe this thread has been going for almost a year now ^^ I'll keep it going. My avatar is original, I wanted a simple logo that could be used as an avatar and I made one. The original was just the N with no special effects (The goal was simplicity here;)) then I decided to make it match my signature. I actaully don't use these two images anywhere else anymore but I don't use this name anymore so I don't have anything more current:P
I found mine in Google search, and put it up durring the Cat theam that was going on not to long ago. I simply edited out the name of the webpage that was on the pic...
Customization of an existing, what you think?
looks just like you reciprocity
yours too RP2:D
i suppose i could post an update for what mine is. it's a picture of Billy Howerdel from A Perfect Circle playing at the Theatre of Living Arts in Philidalphia. . .last year's Lollapalooza.
Wanksta,Feb 28 2004, 09:42 PM Wrote:Sort of...its supposed to be a hand with a bullet hole through it but close enough.^_^
there ya go
lollapalooza was at the tweeter center not the tla, for philly.... I was there :/

lol grits:D
i dunno then. . it's taken from the apc website and quoted from the beside the photo is
"August 06, 2003
2003 Lollapalooza - Theatre of Living Arts
Philadelphia,PA"
http://www.audiorevolution.com/news/0503/1...lapalooza.shtml
The TLA can't hold any more than like a thousand or a couple. Very small place. :P I saw far more than 2000 pairs of breasteses so...yeah....Couldnt have been the tla:D
The paint your boobs tent was quite the spectacle. Girls with fine fine fine fiine art placed on nothing but their bare skin....although they did cover the nipples with band aids.
my current avatar was made to reflect how i felt on Thursday May 13th at 3:30 PM mountain time. i changed it along with my signature and member title. all original etc. i'm still working to remedy the situation.