Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Brother 4 Tonight
well actually you don't need HBO..I watch it on Show case..channel 39 where i live, I don't get HBO, with the sopranos and all that other good stuff:(
FreeFall, Showcase is channel 39 here too... you live in Toronto and have Rogers cable? :blink:
I live in BC..and have..i dunno..probably rogers..i'm not in charge of that stuff in my home..so i don't worry bout it:D
lil, sup buddy, where ya been.
i have lived my life without ever having cable...and for the most part i don't regret it. sure, i don't get to see infinite reruns of "saved by the bell" or "family matters," but i also am spared from it. how many hours would one spend in front of the tube if there were real things on worth watching? we'd never be able to slip away. still, i haven't seen every james bond movie in creation, and i think cable would help with that.
however, tis too expensive, and i am CHEAP.-_-
I hear ya broken... I pay over $100 (CDN :wacko:) a month for my cable TV and internet (both from the same provider)
see, cable internet is worth it, to me, because i spend so much more time on the computer than i do watching tv.

and my ping really sucks.

though, i shouldn't complain. before sage had cable internet, he connected at 36.4 (i think?) and i consistently connect at 53.3.

thus, i am content with what i have.
cable internet for me is about $40 a month. if i wanted to throw in digital cable it would be another 8 a month.